How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheerleader Low's punk ass got the weakest Emperor that also happens to be the comic relief Meme of top tiers, as a team fight with random bombs dealing more damage than his Incel Wille, how can it get more embarrassing than that for Low's autistic fangirls? :steef:
BB got negged by a dying old man with half of a face. All BB do is cry to his crew for help lol, walmart wolverine sneaked Shanks too

Last edited:
Why’s a BB fan talkin? This loser so mid he was irrelevant in his own era lls. He’s only recently gain fame, thro cheating an pussying tactics. The losers best feats beating Marco with his crew
:kayneshrug:
Seems like Low's fans only read the panels where Low appears. Manga already stated through Shanks that Teach purposely chose to remain anonymous, but no matter how hard Low tried he will always be mistaken as a Strawhat.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Read my previous post again, this time with your eyes open.

-

Lmfao, another sneak attack when Kaidou lunges at Zoro who was cutting Prometheus.

Akainu simply melts whatever he's assigned to and frees himself.

Reaction speed when Kaidou is going to attack someone else, in this case Zoro who was cutting up Prometheus. Nice try though, but nobody's buying this bullshit.

I said they were no where near the Admirals in a reply to a retard who thought Law and Kid are individually equal to an Admiral each. Atleast read what someone writes before quoting them lol.
Reaction speed when Kaidou is going to attack someone else, in this case Zoro who was cutting up Prometheus. Nice try though, but nobody's buying this bullshit.
Kaido warned Zoro that he would attack him.
Reread the page.
He literally shouted to get Zoro's attention: "Hey pirate hunter, let Prometheus go".​

:gokulaugh:
Kid : Let's take care Of Kaido
Law : my will power can't do that :gokulaugh:

Big mom didn't use Adv CoC and she tanked all of Law's trash ass attacks with midd just to be ended by a BomB + Kazenbo who is the true MVP :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Low and midd used all of their Strongest attack against an adv CoCless Top tier who gave them her back and using sneak attacks just to not beat her at all and just relying on the battlefield removale to eliminate her :gokulaugh:

I think this line was intentional by Oda lmao maybe he really is a lurker on this forum:milaugh:

Meanwhile we have Zori well past his limits all his bones broken i don't even think Law condition is as bad, but we don't hear him complain about lacking the willpower to deal what's in front of him :fujilaugh:

Momo development is good...he made a significant impression since the raid...but the momo upto that part was pathetic....
It seems that little boys are hard to like in any medias because they are tend to be annoying, and useless cry babies. I think Yahiko from kenshin was a good example of a well written child character. He was always driven to protect the people he cared about
Oda writing this chapter:

Morj has gone too far!

:lusalty::mihugh::whitepress::odenugh::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.