How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Son goku , Sonic, ,mario , bowser don’t have coc either. all beat kaido. Are you arguing kaido beat them when they don’t have coc user ? Superman neg diff kaido and he dont have coc user. That is fallacy logic.

Since when Akainu have emission and not good at haki ? He has coa and literally have barrier block and coO - not future sight thing.

This same guy tank better than kaido . Vista and Marco sneak attack can’t make Akainu bleed. curiel can’t hurt akainu or made him bleed.
kaido got cut by kinemon and bleed from here. Same kinemon got surprised by pica and got portrayed brook style not zoro . Izo hurt kaido. Please show me izo hurt akainu and no offscreen excuse please .

Akainu already have better status than kaido even he don’t have 3 master forms.

King and Marco beat katakuri even he is future user.
This is the dumbest post on worstgen. You literally brought up characters from other fictional universes

If he has also awakening(most like will counter against Luffy awakening) then Kaido vs everyone in wano like many predict could really happen. I mean this dude is clearly a beast with his drunken mode, that even Snakeman with speed+FS can´t fight him back, that Boundman with even a hit of Over Kong Gun, couldn´t knock him out.
Drunken Kaido is too much, if he even has awakening and combinate it with his Drunken mode, game over bitches...

I think @Paperchampion23 kinda already said it, Luffy villians always kinda got such threatment, Kaido even more special.
If BM was Luffy enemy(will happen Elbaf, im sure she didn´t fought all out and will have awakening left), her performance would be also far better. It duo she fighting Kid and Law and not face Luffy....
Yeah I know as BM fan seeing how Kaido rocking and then looking back to BM performance, yeah im kinda jealous since BM could at least get the same threatment...
Oda may redeem himself with this fight. So far, so good.

Garp is the best rokushiki master and also has the best brute strength in the verse.
Shanks seems to have some CoC/CoO infusion hax to dilate time somewhat from the video games, presumably Roger would have the same.

These guys are were a LOT older than 19 when they reached their peak.
Yeah, my own headcanon tells me that Primegarp is most likely a demon in speed thanks to monstrous stats and geppou+soru aswell, but it's not something he has over Kaido, cause Kaido has that op speedblitzing- speed aswell.
And what if the video games are just making shit up? Before all that, one would have thought that they hold the advantage in CoC, but it looks more and more like that's not the case at all.
Like I said: if there's not an uber special CoC skill still hidden, Kaido is just flat out stronger, much stronger even, cause I don't see how they could bridge that gap, when he has all those skills they have and most of them even much better.
roger>wb tho
roger was terminally ill when they fought and the fight was a draw.
A year ago I still thought this aswell, but honestly if Roger is just a swordsman with CoC, what he most likely is, which ability would he have over Kaido and respectively WB? They also got insanely powerful CoC.
For Primebeard you can always argue that he still has the "world destroying" gura no mi and I think it's by far more powerful than most CoC infused attacks.
Either there is still some op CoC tech hidden or it's just not looking good for all those other guys, which would go in line with Kaido's hype btw

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"green hair fans" can't read? Kaido used future vision just now to counter Snake Man's attacks... I'm stunned by the fanaticism and idiocy of this fandom, the new agenda is that Zoro blitzed Kaido using future vision? ... always surprised.
Show us the part where you READ he used more vision

But all of them are just “losers” trying to find excuses for their failure!!!"

Luffy: "Shut your mouth!!!
Samurais are strong!!!"

Kaidou: "Strong!? Or just pretending to be strong!?

There's only one Samurai in Wano right now that Kaido may aknowledge as "strong". :zosmug:
kikuuuuuuuuuuuu

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It hurts.... :josad:

Is what I would say if I wasn't a Cipher Pol fan :kobeha:
Bro use the sig I sent you. Animal Kingdom pirates is so cringe.
It's becoming increasingly weird ontop of frustrating. He's been taken down at least 3 times at this point I think.
Again, I'm not giving up on his future role being significant. Even if this made me give up on him as a combatant lol

Sanji scared Don Krieg
Tanked Arlong
Tag teamed against Wapol
Outsmarted Croc
Outsmarted and Tanked Enel
Didnt get destroyed by Lucci
Attacked and fended off Moriah
Defeated Duval
Got complimented by Doffy
Blocked Big Mom with Luffy

Sanji nearly has faced and interacted with every main antagonist….except fucking Kaido.

Wtf Oda. Let them face each other.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Kaido raised his club.

We can see effects on Kaido club, zoro repelled Kaido club swings and landed Ashura.

Btw the main point is Zoro landing Ashura against an FS user.
I disagree. I don't think Kaido used FS until this chapter. There are ways to signal and tip off the readers yet Oda did none of that. All of the notable COO feats from the Yonko during the rooftop were from Linlin not Kaido. You're trying to circularly wank Zoro in a situation where we can't give him feats without massively reaching. Until stated otherwise, Kaido only began using FS now. It's also why I can't state that he used FS in his fight against Linlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.