How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't used FS, again he used because Law,Scabbards and even Kidd was able to attack him and damaged him.
That was irrelevant damage, wouldn't surprise if he didn't care bout them landing.

The only damage that Kaido recognized was Zoro Ashura and luffy attacks.

If you see non damaging attacks then low reason to block but if you see something that can hurt you then you try to block it.
That's what Kaido tried vs Zoro we see the club being repelled.

oi wankers, re-read chapter 1037
kaido's drunk states boost his haki. Luffy outright says it.

This is the first time we are hearing anything of kaido having FS. We only learn about it when he uses it against snakeman. And he is in a new drunk form when he uses it.

It is very likely that kaido can only use FS when he is in that respective drunk form. So no, Zoro didn't bypass FS kaido. Zoro didn't even see Kaido at his full strength.

Why so much hate, when this kind of summary is out?
The chapter looks fantastic.
So kaido has everything! He doesn't have a single weakness, truly the WSC.
I wrote about snakeman that is not just speed couple days ago and it is confirmed in this chapter thank God. I couldn't even read the speed problems of Kaido lol .
Cp0 looks ok but he shouldn't get any hype.
What he did even a guy like jinbe could accomplish it.
Luffy and kaido only had eyes for eachother.
I believe luffy was going to lose even if cp0 hadn't interfere.
Kaido was leading in the fight clearly.
Luffy's df is special i get it but why it took so much time for the WG to understand that this is a legendary df?
Luffy will use awakening, i wonder what kind of abilities will unlock.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Kaido said this when seeing Snake Man's Culverin:

Even Kaido thinks it's very odd about rubber behaving like that, at least that's how I interpreted this sentence. What do you think about that? I think Oda gave another hint at the whole natural rubber/oil stuff.
Doffy also was shocked about Luffy's properties and we all attributed it to haki, but now that might not be the case

Status
Not open for further replies.