How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if kaido has the future sight and speed to dodge snakeman, then why the fuck was he allowing himself to get hit by slower attacks.
Perhaps(my though) he really is using it when people who give him a extrem battle, like other top tiers. He accept Luffy power and show him his power. Pretty sure he would not be that reckless against Primebeard or Roger,would try to dodge the attacks.

Against the Scabbards and Supernova he let him attack himself, he kinda allow it(you remember when he even legit scream to Luffy,Law and Kid to show their power). Kaido is a fight junkie,test and see it someone can give him a good battle.

And yeah, with or without the CP0 member,he was winning anways.
At top he could even have awakened power as trumpcard.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kaidou: "Stop!! Hey~~~!! It hurts~~~~~~...Stop~~~♡"
As Luffy punches him in the face, Kaidou winks at him and touches his lip making a “sexy face”
Kaido recapping his fight vs Luffy to Doflamingo in their Impel Down cell

Ok that's enough with the "Geh Kaido" memes lol

Dont use the anime since the anime isnt in the rooftop yet.
God you're dumb.
"Really how do you know it was on did oda draw a button? Show us, post a panel i'll wait "
I said it was on for Kat, not Kaido earlier, so when you asked for me to show it was "on", I assumed you meant prove the thing I said not prove the thing you said that I disagreed with.
Are you clinically retarded or something? Get some help/ get your parents to lock your internet.

We see Kaidou has changed to dragon form and he's moving his body just like Luffy moves his arms when he uses Gear 4 (he can change his direction at will and very quickly). Kaidou enters in “Nusubito Jougo” mode (Stealing Drunk mode). Then he bites Luffy very hard.

This man Kaido is a troll, he straight up dominated G4 ACOC Luffy lmfao. Remember when people were saying G4 Luffy would beat his ass :mihanha:@sanjikun
Can you morons quote me correctly just once? I never said anything about Snakeman, because I consider Snakeman < Gear 3 in terms of power.

I was talking about Boundman, and Luffy was 1 hit away from beating Kaido's ass like Oden.

Am I the only one who thinks luffy final attack woulda done something? Oda Clearly showing if kaido go head up against a final attack with Oden and luffy and he couldn't see zoro final attack he can't win:lusalty: and most likely we might never know unless he goes head up against luffy assume awakening :kayneshrug:

Kaido talking about Luffy's condition and Luffy hold his breath not to run out of g4 makes me believe that kaido would have won the fight even if cp0 hadn't interfere.
I am not talking about the final attack only.
It's not like i am saying that you are wrong but
i believe it's the setup for Luffy's awakening.
sure it is the set up for Luffy's awakening since even Kaido recognized that is impossible for rubber to do that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Really how do you know it was on did oda draw a button? Show us, post a panel i'll wait "
I said it was on for Kat, not Kaido earlier, so when you asked for me to show it was "on", I assumed you meant prove the thing I said not prove the thing you said that I disagreed with.
Are you clinically retarded or something? Get some help/ get your parents to lock your internet.
:risicheck: is this english?

If Kaido really has FS then I have to consider that Shanks might also have it, which makes no sense but it reinforces that Mihawk might be the best Hakiman alive and that Zoro will be the best Hakiman after he defeats him. :steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Are we confident Oven Kong Gun is KKG level?

Wasn't this used in Snakeman form? And also did Luffy even use KKG so far? It would be kinda lame if Luffy was so weak compared to Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.