How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being unusually aggressive these days. Did something happen?
So we gon act like we didn’t have a stroke reading that?
Post automatically merged:

so well oda clears up the boundman , snakeman argument
situational forms not one necessarily being better than the other
but at this point luffy standing up from that distraction or not is starting to feel like bullshit.
Nah Luffy just retarded, no need to swap forms if Snakeman was working

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaidou: "The trajectory of this attack is curved...!?
It hurts...!!!
Considering the nature of gum, this kind of move should be impossible...!!"

Despite Luffy's attacks, Kaidou looks at him confidently.

Luffy: "Ohhhhhhh!!!"

Kaidou: "Stop!! Hey~~~!! It hurts~~~~~~...
Stop~~~♡"

Kaidou enters in “Amae Jougo” mode (Craving Love Drunk mode). As Luffy punches him in the face, Kaidou winks at him and touches his lip making a “sexy face”. Luffy gets very angry.

Luffy: "He's still drunk!!!"

Kaidou: "Wi~~~~~~
Don't you think you're the only one
who can see the “future”!!!"

Suddenly, Kaidou moves at high speed and manages to escape from Luffy's punches.
I guess this passage kind of puts the "Luffy didn't use Future Sight while fighting Katakuri in Snakeman" argument to the bed.

Kaidou sees Luffy use Snakeman and is overwhelmed by it temporarily in the first paragraph, he then states that Luffy isn't the only person who sees the future. Indirectly implying that Luffy can use Snakeman because he can see the future.

If I am the mod, I would not be banning any people until there is a problem by people.

I can close or delete the thread on general chat to prevent nonsense stuff.
All battle thread remain open even @m0nst3Rx can write this thread without get locked down .

But nah, mod is too much work for me.

‘’Edit: I might forget I am actually the mod and forget open the spoiler thread

So u mean in either scenario (standing up vs not standing up) it would feel like bullshit?
Luffy: "...!!
One more attack...!!
If he isn't down with this one, then I will be the one who lose...!!!
“Gomu Gomu no~~~”!!"

from luffy himself
realistically it should be his loss
he should be done
prob out of g4
and now prob knocked out unconscious. he should be done for a while. done in a different way than the prev round where he was still confident he would win ; done because he implied himself he had one last attack before he was finished.

but its one piece .....

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
but at this point luffy standing up from that distraction or not is starting to feel like bullshit.
Especially since the summary explicitly states that Luffy made contact with Kaidou's club here in Hourai Hakkei. Meaning he didn't have time to defend himself with COC barriers unlike what he was doing until now, he took the full brunt of the second Hourai Hakkei which should put him to sleep at this point.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
One more attack...!!
“Gomu Gomu no~~~”!!"

from luffy himself
he should be done
prob out of g4
and now prob knocked out unconscious. he should be done for a while. done in a different way than the prev round where he was still confident he would win ; done because he implied himself he had one last attack before he was finished.

but its one piece .....
Law says Hi
Post automatically merged:

If I've ever said anything bad about her, it's because Oda's made it too easy. He's top 1 for haters
He loves her you just don't see it like we do. :josad:

One more attack...!!
“Gomu Gomu no~~~”!!"

from luffy himself
he should be done
prob out of g4

but its one piece .....
I'd be okay with Kaido being stalled long enough for Luffy to recover and figure out his awakening I guess, it would be better than him just standing back up lol

Kaido can use FS too? Goddamn the WSC indeed. That title ain’t show for nothing.:endthis:

And the fact that Linlin can hang with this beast. :steef:

Does this imply that reading Snakeman’s moves requires CoO on the caliber of FS? Snakeman is more busted than we initially thought. :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.