How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can one be hyped for any villain in this story .
not even a kaido fan and can already see it
oh yeah am def "super excited" for akainu punches suddenly not being enough when it comes time for him to go down.

if oda wants to realistic/consistent
have the raid fail now tho I want to leave this bullshit arc and others won their fight so I can't see it happening.

if you are going to have luffy stand up and beat kaido ,perhaps not imply luffy himself has one final attack before he admits he lost cause him doing anything more after that is bullshit.

oh yeah am def "super excited" for akainu punches suddenly not being enough when it comes time for him to go down.

have the raid fail now tho I want to leave this bullshit arc and others won their fight so I can't see it happening.

if you are going to have luffy stand up and beat kaido ,perhaps not imply luffy himself has one final attack before he admits he lost cause him doing anything more after that is bullshit.
Drama. Everyone won their dueal including against fellow Yonko bigmom. The only one in this arc without any notable win or character moment is Luffy himself. As Oda said 'pay attention' just pay attention on how Oda intends to destroy Luffy. G2 and G3 roc moves are doing good job but nah go to G4 which is useless form that is not superior to roc attacks and become deadweight. So another character will have gauntlet with Kaidou until Luffy makes another shitty pirate King announcement. This author was hit with dementia and autism.

I still don’t get it, what is Oda trying to achieve with making Luffy lose again? What does he accomplish? What is he trying to portray? What is he doing? What is the point? Is Oda really the one writing one piece?

Maybe Kaido comes down and beat up everybody. There are too many conscious alliance members lurking around. Denjiro and Doji missing for like 50 chapters, they will probably go and try stall Kaido. Hope Oda kills someone in a war against two yonkos lol.

Atleast for once kaido's borobreath show it's destructive force . From the start of raid to till now that attck is useless . Atleast this time it is used to spread flames even faster

Drama. Everyone won their dueal including against fellow Yonko bigmom. The only one in this arc without any notable win or character moment is Luffy himself. As Oda said 'pay attention' just pay attention on how Oda intends to destroy Luffy. G2 and G3 roc moves are doing good job but nah go to G4 which is useless form that is not superior to roc attacks and become deadweight. So another character will have gauntlet with Kaidou until Luffy makes another shitty pirate King announcement. This author was hit with dementia and autism.
Cut him some slack, Oda is old he probably started showing some signs of Alzheimer’s already, his place is not in Shuesha writing manga, it’s the hospital looooool

Maybe Kaido comes down and beat up everybody. There are too many conscious alliance members lurking around. Denjiro and Doji missing for like 50 chapters, they will probably go and try stall Kaido.
Yes, next Luffy comes again and stats pirate King bullshit and do good for sometime and goes to G4 to gas out himself. Then, someone else will come and stall, then Luffy comes again, makes his announcement, then goes g4, then his father dragon comes to stall Kaidou, then shanks, this gauntlet will go on forever. Wano is in time loop, it won't end.

Maybe Kaido comes down and beat up everybody. There are too many conscious alliance members lurking around. Denjiro and Doji missing for like 50 chapters, they will probably go and try stall Kaido. Hope Oda kills someone in a war against two yonkos lol.
it would start to feel like a drag cause he just did that
and had yamato step in to stall him
not long ago .

Status
Not open for further replies.