How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao stop crying on my shoulders . i am not whining wall for cry babies..More than hundreds hits of rubber with coc yet Kaido still standing and u cry about single attack of zoro
:milaugh:
Kaidou is a monster of course he stands. 1 attack 1 paper cut, 100 attacks 100 paper cuts. Zoroturds cope with 'stop crying...' whenever they are arguing with flawed logics.

No I'm not referencing what zoro did with a broken body and accidental acoc in one sword pre power up
And your scrub can't even hurt kaido so stfu
He can hurt tho bro .. Just like a mosquito hurts you .. Luffy hurts Kaido in same way ..Also repeating same shit every second as " i will be pk " which is actually mimicking mosquito's annoying voice.. Pretty accurate theme for rubber

No I'm not referencing what zoro did with a broken body and accidental acoc in one sword pre power up
And your scrub can't even hurt kaido so stfu
Lmao imagine acting like damage and stamina really affect your all out final attacks in one piece where everything's a matter of will power.

Zoro cant use ashura without being on his last legs anyways. Look at every time he's used it. See a trend?Cope harder

Sanji deep dick penetrates kaido with his plasma leg using burn damage with Temps hotter than magma. Imagine being this foolish not to realize why luffys using red roc or why sanji developed diable jambe vs jabra.

Had to chuckle a bit after seeing that, too.

It's a nice spread, make no mistake, but it's nothing uber-special or extraordinary at all.

Really don't know why redon got wet for it and had to fanboy (did I gender him right?) so hard for it.
Agreed it is not extraordinary but he said personally for him. He didn't talk for you guys. Why do you care for his personal opinion.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao imagine acting like damage and stamina really affect your all out final attacks in one piece where everything's a matter of will power.

Zoro cant use ashura without being on his last legs anyways. Look at every time he's used it. See a trend?Cope harder

Sanji deep dick penetrates kaido with his plasma leg using burn damage with Temps hotter than magma. Imagine being this foolish not to realize why luffys using red roc or why sanji developed diable jambe vs jabra.
Zoro used asura against kaku and he wasn't on his last legs and carried on fighting marines afterward
Yes zoro being nerfed by injuries that affects his ap has been a thing since arlong Park
And that's pre power up.
Sanji can't and won't ever hurt a yonko cry

I haven't been impressed at all by G4 in Onigashima

Oda keeps making Base Luffy look more impressive and that's been a trend since chapter 1000 where Red Roc felt like it did more dmg than the Boundman stuff that followed

Kaidou is a monster of course he stands. 1 attack 1 paper cut, 100 attacks 100 paper cuts. Zoroturds cope with 'stop crying...' whenever they are arguing with flawed logics.
Still will die from blood loss without first aid after this amount of paper cuts .. Still better than rubber's accomplishments

Had to chuckle a bit after seeing that, too.

It's a nice spread, make no mistake, but it's nothing uber-special or extraordinary at all.

Really don't know why redon got wet for it and had to fanboy (did I gender him right?) so hard for it.
Oda's infamous for his absolutely atrocious spreads, but things weren't always like that. Of course everyone has their opinion...but THIS dime a dozen junk is what you're calling one the best in the entire series?

Disrespectful af to early OP. :milaugh::milaugh:

The fact that Luffy likely won’t get a clean decisive victory over him is further proof. I like that Oda did this, because now it’ll make perfect sense when Luffy proceeds to struggle against opponents weaker than Kaido post-Wano.

The only living characters to surpass Kaido during the story will be Blackbeard and Luffy
He will get a decisive victory and will be deemed to be stronger than him by the world.
Luffy is like the other yonkos (aside from Shanks) in that he has a very sloppy personality and is slow to use his full strength.

This leads to shenanigans like Luffy getting stalled by people like Apoo/Ulti, Big Mom getting stalled out by the strawhats multiple times, getting knocked off Wano etc, BB nearly getting killed by Magellan and hit by pre-ts Luffy, Kaido getting disarmed by the scabbards and cut by Zoro.

This sloppy PIS will suffice for the small times before BB/ Imu

Status
Not open for further replies.