How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been impressed at all by G4 in Onogashima

Odq keeps making Base Luffy look more impressive and that's been a trend since chapter 1000 where Red Roc felt like it did more dmg than the Boundman stuff that followed
True. It is as if Luffy starts impressive and goes full time retard by going G4 which is holding him back nor it does anything impressive. Guess oda also goes into retarded mode whenever he writes Luffy.

Yeah. The kanjis also give it away.

Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Monkey King Gun".

King Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Great Monkey King Gun".

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which literally translates to "Supreme Monkey King Gun".

OKG basically has a single different Kanji than the regular KKG. The interesting part is the Kanji for Supreme in OKG is also the same Kanji that's used in Haoshoku Haki.
But but I thought KKG and Boundman mean instant game over for Kaido @sanjikun

Zoro used asura against kaku and he wasn't on his last legs and carried on fighting marines afterward
Yes zoro being nerfed by injuries that affects his ap has been a thing since arlong Park
And that's pre power up.
Sanji can't and won't ever hurt a yonko cry
Lmaooooooooooooooo zoro got swift diffed by kaku and was bouta lose regardless after taking Hella damage extensively while being pushed back and overwhelmed most of the fight up until the very moment zoro used ashura. Let's not cap here numb nuts. You don't know what youre talking about and look retarded trying to argue with me. Foh

Sanji and zoro both been nerfed since the beginning of the series.

Broke multiple ribs and and cracked his skull vs Gin and pearl

Carried that shit on to arlong Park and had his organs fuckin crushed by the water pressure on some ridiculous shit😳 almost as bad as getting a cut across the torso

Damage doesn't affect those attacks and you know it. In a battle of will power in this stupid ass story written by Loda the ending attacks are always the strongest and at 100%

Sanji probably bouta do some slick shit here. Yanno the Mr prince shit he does. He's been gone a few chapters after receiving first aid. Just like during the gates of justice

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmaooooooooooooooo zoro got swift diffed by kaku and was bouta lose regardless after taking Hella damage extensively while being pushed back and overwhelmed most of the fight up until the very moment zoro used ashura. Let's not cap here numb nuts. You don't know what youre talking about and look retarded trying to argue with me. Foh

Sanji and zoro both been nerfed since the beginning of the series.

Broke multiple ribs and and cracked his skull vs Gin and pearl

Carried that shit on to arlong Park and had his organs fuckin crushed by the water pressure on some ridiculous shit😳 almost as bad as getting a cut across the torso

Damage doesn't affect those attacks and you know it. In a battle of will power in this stupid ass story written by Loda the ending attacks are always the strongest and at 100%
Imagine writing all that nonsense.

You said he can only use it when he on his last legs
Which isn't true
Proven vs kaku
As he carried on after kaku
And fought marines

That's it
The rest is just noise.

You're right I do look bad arguing with someone as stupid as you.

Imagine writing all that nonsense.

You said he can only use it when he on his last legs
Which isn't true
Proven vs kaku
As he carried on after kaku
And fought marines

That's it
The rest is just noise.

You're right I do look bad arguing with someone as stupid as you.
Yeah zoro carried on. But he was still on his last legs before ashura.It would've ended allot worse if he didn't unlock ashura right then and there. He was already drained and unable to continue fighting at that level. But some fodder and walking should be alright.

You're fucking stupid. I'm done with you.

I'd say again
I see nothing other than Kaido goes rampage next chapter

It is so intentional for Oda to make Kaido in his drunk phase "Killing spree" just at the same time the intervention of Cp0 which obviously upset Kaido.

Kaido right now is in his most dangerous drunk phase
His eyes turn spiral, indicating his under uncontrolable beast similar to Linlin hunger pang but far more dangerous

The intervention of Cp0 will just add fuel to a fire, Kaido would inflicted his tantrum not only on Cp0. Let's hope he actually go klling spree mode to the downstairs as well lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah zoro carried on. But he was still on his last legs before ashura.It would've ended allot worse if he didn't unlock ashura right then and there. He was already drained and unable to continue fighting at that level. But some fodder and walking should be alright.

You're fucking stupid. I'm done with you.
If he's on his last legs he wouldn't be able to carry on numnuts.

Last legs was luffy vs lucci who couldn't even move let alone fight fodder

Sure I've debunked all your nonsense you've got nothing else to say

Told you lot no one is surpassing Kaido until EoS but here we are. Luffy is obviously Yonko level but he is the weakest out of the bunch.
We are near EoS. Blackbeard would beat Kaido already. Imu is already stronger than Kaido.
The world views the victor of fights as being superior to the loser. Luffy will be viewed by the world as stronger than Kaido.
"barely standing" Luffy with his "last gear fourth" was able to push Kaido to this extent, and then he will awaken and beat Kaido- something that the gorosei are shitting themselves over.

If he's on his last legs he wouldn't be able to carry on numnuts.

Last legs was luffy vs lucci who couldn't even move let alone fight fodder

Sure I've debunked all your nonsense you've got nothing else to say
Lmaooo whatever helps u sleep at night. Go ahead and have the last word. Just know u got swift diffed by the Heavenly king Slipton

Status
Not open for further replies.