How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido rapes Admirals hard ; even if luffy fights akainu it will be one on one without any lifting island thing

You can't accept L it seems lol
Lifting the island is a near passive ability like birdcage, don't try to gas the situation
Both Luffy and Kaido see this as a 1vs1.
That said Kaido obviously is far far stronger than anything we saw of Akainu on Marineford.

I swear if ZKK actually happens I will not forgive Oda for this, that fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkeeeerrrrr
I still dont think so tho, no one but Luffy can make Kaidou serious and even finally use FS. The fight is lil bit dragging, boring even. But it also shows how far Kaidou and Luffy above everyone else.

3 admiraLs together could not even kill Pre TS Luffy.
No shit, no one can kill the MC.
Akainu still scarred him, something no Yonko has ever done.
Post automatically merged:

Nope. He was fighting one after other while Luffy was KO. You are just salty that Kaido outshone all of your favourites.
Kaido is a joke villain with no bodies who's now being memed by everybody on social media because he's gay :giogio:
Why would I be jealous?

Endgame is gonna have y'all drop this manga

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lmao someone says that to me who spends half of his day at here .. Let me have fun once in a month while restin
:milaugh:
Also spend your most of time to please the one who writes under your user name rather than pleasing some forum scrubs
Bro, you are out living vicariously through Zoro thinking you weild Enma and shit and I am spose to be the no lifer:yasu:

Let's break down everything you said

1. Kaido rapes Admirals hard
> Utter fucking cap. He can't even rape Yamahoe and need assistance to beat non-prime non-g5 non-awakening Luffy

2. Luffy vs Akainu will be one on one
> Yea no shit, except that Luffy will have GEAR 5 and AWAKENING and be well above Kaido

3. muh muh island lifting
> Momo can do the same. It's not nerfing him, you got to stop making up headcanons, you sound like Doffy fanboys in 2015
--Full serious kaido can ; kaido wasn't all out against yamato lol 1042 Kaido does

--No Kaido is 30% best right now so he trumps akainu and mostly luffy fights imu

--No momo can't lol you braindead

Imu is featless and the world weren't there when Kaido fought multiple non stop while Luffy took coupla breaks here and there.
Only a wanker would think EoW Luffy surpasses Kaido.
He's currently a near equal to Kaido. Kaido sees him as a near equal, only a wanker would say otherwise.
Gorosei weren't shitting themselves over current near Kaido level Luffy, they are shitting themselves over awakened Luffy, so yes EoW Luffy will be stronger than Kaido.

Kaido had a break before Luffy reached the roof the first time with the other SN.

Getting knocked out isn't a break.

Luffy took ONE break against Kaido, while he was unable to move due to fatigue to replenish his energy store enough to fight Kaido, this took him to a state that was "barely standing" according to Yamato, so he was in a worse state than Kaido going into this 1vs1.

Status
Not open for further replies.