How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

This spread would have been so much better if it only had the middle panel of Kaido hitting Luffy. Oda's doublespreads these days are way too cluttered.

Btw I can't see this fight lasting more than 1 chapter after Luffy wakes up

They're both at their limits.

Awakening and one final clash at most I feel
When did you see Kaido also is at his limits lmfaoo
Another L for you
Kaido and his world strongest title lives rent free in your minds Fakevlad

The chapter just shows how strong Kaido is,
It's time to drop the anti Kaido agenda

What is this lol....there is no need to chose...Kaido is worn down so is Luffy though magnitudes are different...and Luffy is one of the major contributors in wearing Kaido down...now Kaido started fighting dead serious..he is showing more devastating attacks than before which is expected....
don't mind that guy in chapter 1037, luffy clearly stated that kaido's haki is increasing while he use drunk. He activated FS this chapter even though he is drunk and slaughter mode is most probably a peak haki mode of kaido.

This chapter makes me think back on what i said about Izo vs 2 CP-0

The CP-0 boss got knocked down somehow, but it looks like he didn't actually fought Izo

The fact that Maha (the other agent) got defeated with Izo at once could mean that Izo already knew he was about to be defeated anyway, so he made a move to take out the weakest one while creating a distraction to take out the boss from the fight for a few seconds, even if it meant that he would be defeated right there

It's kinda hard to tell cuz we got no onscreen fight, CP-0 boss was simply lying on the ground confused and then Izo proceeded to his last attack and defeat, but he was much more beaten than he was before CP-0 arrived there

Anyway, my point is that the CP-0 boss looks good in this chapter

He was actually the one who finished Drake before, but now he did it twice. Maha was fighting a number

If Kaido's flashback actually happens now and we have to wait 3~4 more boring annoying flashback weeks for the fight to resume, he better at least kill this CP0 boss. As in, actually kill him, behead him, eviscerate him, turn him inside out, this better become temporarily a seinen manga, I want to see gore and violence to this pussy ass son of a bitch. That's what he deserves for having me wait EVEN MORE (as if this arc wasn't long enough already) because some bitch-ass mummies are too afraid of rubber.
Kaido's flashback is one of the most anticipated parts of the arc. You're insane

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Wha... That hand looks KKG sized. Luffy got Kin'emon'ed but it looks impressive though.
Yeah. The kanjis also give it away.

Kong Gun in Japanese = ηŒΏηŽ‹ιŠƒ
which is literally translated as "Monkey King Gun".

King Kong Gun in Japanese = ε€§ηŒΏηŽ‹ιŠƒ
which is literally translated as "Great Monkey King Gun".

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = θ¦‡ηŒΏηŽ‹ιŠƒ
which literally translates to "Supreme Monkey King Gun".

OKG basically has a single different Kanji than the regular KKG. The interesting part is the Kanji for Supreme in OKG is also the same Kanji that's used in Haoshoku Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.