How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Big Mom had a similar treatment and as such could show her true strength and potential with her devil fruit and haki against Law and Kid, but that's expecting far too much of Oda.
I said it in my post that BM was robbed from a good threatment. I was shocked that Oda give Kaido future sight too!!
Really insane seeing how op Kaido feats are, even a fucking adv CoC KKG punch was easily tanked by Kaido, he clearly fooles and beat G4 Luffy.

And yeah the way how Oda threat Kaido and how he threat BM,is like heaven and hell, Kaido get anything while BM hold as joke gags or getting fooled. As big Kaido fans im really happy, but as BM fan im kinda jealous how Oda threat Kaido in compare to BM.

Being Kaido fan is like be in heaven, eating good, but as BM fan you just take pain...

I hope this will change when BM actually face Luffy in elbaf, without been nerfed this time and going all out too(awakening and using adv CoC).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oven Kong Gun is luffys strongest technique, what he goes for to try to finish Kaido with what he knows is his last G4 attack, and Kaido tanked it in this chapter without even falling down temporarily, anyone who doesn’t think kaidos portrayal = the strongest in the world alive at this moment is actively ignoring the material for their own headcanons.
The strongest he has shown but I am willing to bet he has other techniques stronger than KKG now.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oden is stronger than Luffy.
How many baguas didn't Kaido use against Oden??
How many drunken modes did he use against Oden??
Hybrid??

Current Luffy would kill him three times over.

It took the strongest bagua to put Luffy down and he still aint completely down. Oden couldn't even shrug off a measly club tap:shame:

Still top tier, chapter 1037 made that clear. Oda is really pushing Luffy to the next level. Beyond eve kaido in this fight
Luffy competing against Kaidou for this long has clearly convinced me that he has surpassed BM currently. Seeing Kaidou just partying around until this point, and keep getting more and more serious with even more modes and attacks, with his haki keeps getting stronger and stronger from the moment he activated Drunken Bagua, just assured me that he gap between BM and Kaidou in close combat is quite far imo.

Kaido is not only a little bit stronger than Bug Mum, but really much stronger. Bug Mum is marely an ener + ace put togethrr, basically a logia with strong tanking skills, all her forms of Haki are trash.
Kaido is the embodiment of thé perfect fighter, 10/10 in each and every stat
Kaido is the strongest in a combat but Big Mom has more versatility because of her fruit. Law and Kid would have lost if Law didn't asspull Corazon's power into existence.

How many baguas didn't Kaido use against Oden??
How many drunken modes did he use against Oden??
Hybrid??

Current Luffy would kill him three times over.

It took the strongest bagua to put Luffy down and he still aint completely down. Oden couldn't even shrug off a measly club tap:shame:
Oden vs Kaido was a 90% offscreened fight where Oda didn't wish to spoil Kaido's powers.
One Togen Totsuka had Kaido on the ropes and believing he was about to die
Luffy has nothing on that level right now, he needs awakening to have comparable/superior AP to Oden

Kaido got stronger over 20 years, didn't use hybrid against Oden, also didn't use drunk mode or Future sight.
Refer to above for feats. Offscreened fight+Oda wouldnt spoil Kaido's fighting style
Kaido was 39 when he fought Oden, he had been a pirate for 24 years, same age as current Shanks, older than WB when he reached his prime (38). He was as strong as he is now.

Blackbeard and Imu might have way more broken habilities than Kaido and be stronger because of them, but when it comes to pure fighting prowess I dont think any other villain will ever surpass Kaido:kata:
I'm still hoping for Shanks as the one who will have more complete fighting skills compared to Kaidou while Kaidou excel in brutal strength, endurance, durability and so on, in short he simply has the most ridiculous physical stats out of all Emperors ever imo. Mofo treated 15 YCs as breakfast without even remotely serious lololololol:strawhatock:

B
But he managed to cut his full Zoan form and knock him down while Luffy couldnt even do that with gear 4th and advanced coc
Wow a brawler didn't cut an enemy with his punches!
Luffy has never cut an opponent, he's knocked them out. Fights are determined by who gets knocked out and stays out.
Oden used adv CoC to cut Kaido, and that didn't knock him out, it knocked him down, and he was up near instantly to clash with him.
Luffy has knocked a stronger, hybrid drunk Kaido down, multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.