How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roo a reason why I don´t believe that Kaido used awakened yet.
When it come to Luffy fights, Oda hype anything new of the enemy, when Doffy and Kata used their awakened power, Oda made it clear.
I think we will see Kaido awakened power when Luffy also used his one.

Read this comment in NF and totally agree with him:
Kaido is physically much stronger than Luffy.
Faster than Luffy
Has more powerful Haki than Luffy.
More varied techniques incorporating various elements.
Much higher durability
Much higher endurance.

This isn't a close fight. The difference between Kaido and Luffy is too vast right now.

And guess what? His awakening is yet to be unleashed. He hasn't even gone all out yet.

If Kaido really has awakened power as trumpcard, I can´t imagine Luffy taking it alone down...
What you guys thought? Are this fight continue in 1on1 and end in 1on1 or do you can see a teambattle for the end?
Luffy is physically on par with Kaido, clashed equally in sky splits and restrained him physically with his feet while laughing.
Luffy is faster in overall combat, though Kaido's new dragon culverin mode could be faster, like Kat's Donut was faster in certain scenarios.
Luffy is a durability monster, if not as much as Kaido.
Lighting is irrelevant, Luffy's barrier blocks the air blades without issue, and Luffy can tank Boro breath even if it is very potent.
Kaido has him beat on endurance, Luffy has him beat on willpower and growth rate.

Luffy's awakening is causing the gorosei to shit their underwear and involve themselves in this fight.

Way back to Krieg, Zeff made it clear having a strong spear is better than 100 weapons.

Cope....
It is the same size of KKG, can perfectly seen here:

Against Doffy:

Actually you are even right, the one against Kaido looks even bigger...
Kaido took a far bigger and stronger adv KKG version of Luffy..
:suresure::saden:
Dude you are legit a walking L, imagine that even someone as Drake having less Ls then you...
:ihaha:
The L he took this chapter though. Imagine hyping KkG so much only for it to do less than base Luffy punch:suresure:

If he really want to play the game"Luffy KKG against Doffy was bigger", while the first panel of Luffy KKG looks even bigger then the one which he used against Doflaming.

The one against Kaido:

Looks bigger then the one against Doflamingo.

At top it is a adv CoC+Adv CoA version of KKG, far far far stronger then the one who one shot Doffy ass...
In fact I think @ConquistadoR perfectly made a good post about it:
Yeah. The kanjis also give it away.

Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Monkey King Gun".

King Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Great Monkey King Gun".

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which literally translates to "Supreme Monkey King Gun".

OKG basically has a single different Kanji than the regular KKG. The interesting part is the Kanji for Supreme in OKG is also the same Kanji that's used in Haoshoku Haki.
Over Kong Gun>King Kong Gun>Kong Gun.
Simple as that.
@sanjikun, what happen with your,"Boundman is ragdolled Kaido soon" thing?
Someone got beaten down, but it was not Kaido.
:myman::kuzanshut:

H

Herrera95

yep illiterate and without enma zoro would loses because he wouldnt have advcoc
Nope. Enma is not giving Zoro any haki. It all his. Remember? It is clear on manga.

Enma was holding him back. Also clear said on manga. And Zoro didn't needed ACoC to beat King just understand his trick. If his ACoC had defeated flames on King I would agree on that but since he only did damage to flames off it doesn't change a thing.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Nope. Enma is not giving Zoro any haki. It all his. Remember? It is clear on manga.

Enma was holding him back. Also clear said on manga. And Zoro didn't needed ACoC to beat King just understand his trick. If his ACoC had defeated flames on King I would agree on that but since he only did damage to flames off it doesn't change a thing.
Where does it say that please send the panel that doesnt exist and is only in your headcanon

I reported your msg for insult.
Zoro saved Luffy when kaido ate him and when he was KOed and kaido wanted to finish him (zoro used ashura)
Stop defending fictional character by insulting Real people
Sorry for saying "fuck you" if it offended you, that isn't an "insult" though, from my country at least.
If I'd said "fuck you retard" or something, that would have been an insult, which is why I didn't say that.

H

Herrera95

If he really want to play the game"Luffy KKG against Doffy was bigger", while the first panel of Luffy KKG looks even bigger then the one which he used against Doflaming.

The one against Kaido:

Looks bigger then the one against Doflamingo.

At top it is a adv CoC+Adv CoA version of KKG, far far far stronger then the one who one shot Doffy ass...
In fact I think @ConquistadoR perfectly made a good post about it:

Over Kong Gun>King Kong Gun>Kong Gun.
Simple as that.
@sanjikun, what happen with your,"Boundman is ragdolled Kaido soon" thing?
Someone got beaten down, but it was not Kaido.
:myman::kuzanshut:
Supreme being stronger than great doesnt mean bigger. But the first attack looks bigger than the second.

Also is headcannon assume Luffy is using both ACoA and ACoC together. Specially ACoA with G4 that is already basic armament.

Luffy legit was about to Lose, he used his strongest new version of KKG.
Their is no reason to think that he skip a stronger version, in fact Luffy was attacking with the same attack twice, meaning that was his ulitmate move. He has nothing above it, otherwise he would used it against Kaido.
Sanjikun coping hard, even thought the size of KKG was the same, perfectly can see in the panels.
He can´t take it that Kaido easily endure a adv CoC+adv CoA KKG after he hyped it for years, saying it that it would be finiishing Kaido.
:akasalt::holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.