Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't claimed shit
Oh really? Then how come after this post from Fujishiro the following interaction happened

City of Dalaran has been activated!

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The Explorers league has been activated!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.​
Sure, I'm in

I know a girl there after all
It clearly looks like a claim, you certainly didn't deny it and the fact that you lied about it to me just then makes you scum of some sort

Emil

Certified Memelord

The first 10 people that quote this post will be able to join this gem of a city!

The league of Explorers is looking for able bodied adventurer to join it, come join and reap the rewards! Anyone interested in joining may PM me.​
in

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Oh really? Then how come after this post from Fujishiro the following interaction happened

It clearly looks like a claim, you certainly didn't deny it and the fact that you lied about it to me just then makes you scum of some sort
I neither confirmed nor denied anything

you're free to interpret it however you want

Sure

Emil

Certified Memelord
i only know arthares nzoth and sargeras

or however u spell their names

cuz they were in other games

they r probably indies here im guessing

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i only know arthares nzoth and sargeras

or however u spell their names

cuz they were in other games

they r probably indies here im guessing
'Ekko stinks and can't get some but Arthas is either scum GF or a replacement for him.

Arthas is the big bad of this video game arc. Nzoth and Sargeras shouldn't feature

Status
Not open for further replies.