Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I don't like this post Kag. What does he really stand to gain by lying about something so easily veritable?
I have to agree that there was no sign of Ripped defending Mango. So Ekko confusing Mango with himself is kinda weird lol.
The third post Ripped made was a vote on Mango, which was missed by Ekko?

Am I missing something here?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You are playing with this defense argument in such a bad way.

How is this defending any different? For example: You seem to have given Lindl a town lean from his defending but you refuse to do that for Cal? Both of them were trying to discredit Odd here.
I wasn't trying to discredit Odd. I was pointing out what I thought about those posts from Mango. And again, I wasn't defensive of him as much as pointing out what I actually thought of his playstyle compared to weebs. It's an early read of Mango.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Eh, I don't like this post Kag. What does he really stand to gain by lying about something so easily veritable?
My problem with him is that he's making the defense argument by saying that Cal is discrediting Odd.

But he's giving a pass to others for discrediting Odd too.

Something is wrong here that he's trying to go so hard after Cal for whatever reasons he's cooking up. Cal might very well be scum himself and I haven't overlooked the fact that he tried to argue with Odd and put that vote on Mango without much explanation.

Nevertheless he's trying to shoot down Cal from any angle he gets.

Kagu Nyan

I wasn't trying to discredit Odd. I was pointing out what I thought about those posts from Mango. And again, I wasn't defensive of him as much as pointing out what I actually thought of his playstyle compared to weebs. It's an early read of Mango.
Yeah you were much fancier when you did it. I have to give that to you.

But still what I meant is that you disagreed with Odd's take on the Mango situation.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have to agree that there was no sign of Ripped defending Mango. So Ekko confusing Mango with himself is kinda weird lol.
The third post Ripped made was a vote on Mango, which was missed by Ekko?

Am I missing something here?
My problem with him is that he's making the defense argument by saying that Cal is discrediting Odd.

But he's giving a pass to others for discrediting Odd too.

Something is wrong here that he's trying to go so hard after Cal for whatever reasons he's cooking up. Cal might very well be scum himself and I haven't overlooked the fact that he tried to argue with Odd and put that vote on Mango without much explanation.

Nevertheless he's trying to shoot down Cal from any angle he gets.
I actually think Ekko has mostly just been a rambling, nonsensical mess so far. But my point is, him being calculating or not, it makes little sense for him to lie about Mango being the one defended and have some nefarious intentions around that lie. Regardless of what he is, that's pretty clearly a genuine mistake.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Holes? Which ones?

He just claimed Indie and that he has to kill the Lich King.
The only issue I can see here is that I would assume we all have to kill the Lich King. It's possible TAC himself has to be the one to do it, I guess. Why claim that now, though? If there is a liar amongst the indie claims, I'm inclined to believe it's him over Flower.

Didnt he say he Illidan?
I'm not revealing who I am, but

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

For my vengeance this game
This is all.
TAC never 100% claimed Illidan, but only hinted at it.
The 'You are not prepared' made me think he's Illidan. Not sure if did it on purpose.

Claiming Indie with wincon to kill the Lich king, I think Illidan fits most, but he was not the only one.

Kagu Nyan

I actually think Ekko has mostly just been a rambling, nonsensical mess so far. But my point is, him being calculating or not, it makes little sense for him to lie about Mango being the one defended and have some nefarious intentions around that lie. Regardless of what he is, that's pretty clearly a genuine mistake.
I already accepted his explanation when he said that he made a mistake about Cal defending Mango.

But then he tried to keep his point alive by shifting it to Cal defending him.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The only issue I can see here is that I would assume we all have to kill the Lich King. It's possible TAC himself has to be the one to do it, I guess. Why claim that now, though? If there is a liar amongst the indie claims, I'm inclined to believe it's him over Flower.
You think the timing of his claim is weird then? Maybe, I'm not exactly sure why he would do it at the beginning unless it's to come clean and avoid unnecessary back and forth later, but this would be dependent on us believing him.

It could be a gamble to get off scrutiny early as well, but coming out and claiming indie wouldn't exactly do that either. So I choose to believe his claim for now and judge him from his actions and thread play more.

@Lindltaylor Thoughts on the Indie claims? After your initial response I assumed you leaned towards not believing one, but you haven't followed it up either.
I'm skeptical but not going to push much. You could be telling the truth or lying, and tinfoiling on which one and pressuring a claimed indie wouldn't be my move here this early since it back fires if you're really telling us the truth.

Would rather judge from thread play and actions and just scum hunt further.

Three of the notorious, all times Scummiest claimed Indie:milaugh:
This is going to be fun,,..

Not suggesting we start with Indie hunt but definitely not each of these are pro town. My impressions so far is good on Ratchet,, null on Flower and bad on Tac. Tac if really wanted to hunt the big bad he wouldn't openly declare so,, that sound more like sweettalk for Town.​

Status
Not open for further replies.