Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Finaly a place where I can discus this underrated masterpiece.
I can't help but I realy, REALY love the Story, characters, fights and of Course the artstyle.

And my prediction for the next chapter is that Jacks win merly by a second before hercules burns out or at least be draw. Jack would win but lose in the same time, because he will never see the Color of fear in hercules. Or something like that :kayneshrug:

I can't help but I realy, REALY love the Story, characters, fights and of Course the artstyle.

And my prediction for the next chapter is that Jacks win merly by a second before hercules burns out or at least be draw. Jack would win but lose in the same time, because he will never see the Color of fear in hercules. Or something like that :kayneshrug:
I think a draw would be really cool, but does that mean the gods and humans both get a win or a loss? What would happen?

N

NeutralWatcher

Welcome :cheers:

I think draw is a possibility. I think draw means both side get W so humanity gets 2 W while God get 3 W

N

NeutralWatcher

I uploaded the image of the participants from Humanity and God in the opening post so this will make discussion easier.

I think Nostradamus was an author in real life. But Volund plays the most important role in this manga. So I think his Volund is his pen which allows him to rewrite the story of his battle with his opponent.

I think Brunhild will become a Volund too. Since the first winner from human side is

Sasaki Kojiro

A Japanese fighter I think Brunhild will become a Volund of Sakata Kintoki or Okita Souji another Japanese fighter probably against Susanto a famous Japanese God.

I hope after the tournament the story is not over since there are other Gods who haven't shown their powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded the image of the participants from Humanity and God in the opening post so this will make discussion easier.

I think Nostradamus was an author in real life. But Volund plays the most important role in this manga. So I think his Volund is his pen which allows him to rewrite the story of his battle with his opponent.

I think Brunhild will become a Volund too. Since the first winner from human side is

Sasaki Kojiro

A Japanese fighter I think Brunhild will become a Volund of Sakata Kintoki or Okita Souji another Japanese fighter probably against Susanto a famous Japanese God.

I hope after the tournament the story is not over since there are other Gods who haven't shown their powers.
Actually, I'm wondering whether after the fights are over (humanity win), where it's either the gods wo suggest the idea upon their pride, or humanity turn so greedy, where the next proposed challenge will determine if "Gods will stay and exist, or they will perish" the same way they wanted to remove humanity.

So, maybe Humanity will actually be so full of themselves, and turn greedy (as usual), showing the hateful side of them, by wanting to be gods themselves and overthrow the current gods. OR, the one who will suggest the second round WITH the suggested consequences are the gods themselves, where they want to save face and be prideful. And naturally, the winners from human side, will reserve a place for themsleves among the "gods" of the world.

So, it's kind of a twisted way into making the human "greedy" for a place of "gods", while on the other hand, gods face extinction this time.

Because this is what Zeus has been hinting at Brunhilde when he stated with angry face, "so she wants to overthrow us"

N

NeutralWatcher

Actually, I'm wondering whether after the fights are over (humanity win), where it's either the gods wo suggest the idea upon their pride, or humanity turn so greedy, where the next proposed challenge will determine if "Gods will stay and exist, or they will perish" the same way they wanted to remove humanity.

So, maybe Humanity will actually be so full of themselves, and turn greedy (as usual), showing the hateful side of them, by wanting to be gods themselves and overthrow the current gods. OR, the one who will suggest the second round WITH the suggested consequences are the gods themselves, where they want to save face and be prideful. And naturally, the winners from human side, will reserve a place for themsleves among the "gods" of the world.

So, it's kind of a twisted way into making the human "greedy" for a place of "gods", while on the other hand, gods face extinction this time.

Because this is what Zeus has been hinting at Brunhilde when he stated with angry face, "so she wants to overthrow us"
Your Scenario is better than mine lol.

Actually I thought of 2 Scenarios
1. Humans and Gods have 12 wins and the last fight is a draw and therefore Humans and Gods respect each other strengths.

2. Humanity loses but Gods see the potential in humanity to grow stronger so they decide to give them another chance of Ragnarok or choose to spare their existences.

N

NeutralWatcher

Any manga that has a WSS is a great manga. :finally:
Funny, his nickname here is History's Greatest Loser.
Poseidon was great, bad luck he ran into the WSS. :blobevil:
I think Jack and Hercules will end in a draw.
Welcome :cheers:. Nice to see Zoro fan here. Is Sasaki Kojiro your favorite? I say Okita Souji is a stronger swordman since he was Shinsengumi 1st captain.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Welcome :cheers:. Nice to see Zoro fan here. Is Sasaki Kojiro your favorite? I say Okita Souji is a stronger swordman since he was Shinsengumi 1st captain.
I was hyped up the most for 1st battle and was surprised that Lu Bu lost considering he was humanities strongest.
However, every other battle after has not fallen behind the first one. Even Jack is pulling off an amazing fight.

Sasaki Kojiro was amazing, low-balling it with failure in each scenario he can imagine to magnificent ending of shredding a terrifying god.
I wonder what will Nikola Tesla do lol, literally cant imagine him in combat against a god scenario. Maybe it will be a battle of their intellects. :unsure: I am not familiar with Okita but considering the fights so far, I expect it to deliver an equally great performance.

N

NeutralWatcher

I was hyped up the most for 1st battle and was surprised that Lu Bu lost considering he was humanities strongest.
However, every other battle after has not fallen behind the first one. Even Jack is pulling off an amazing fight.

Sasaki Kojiro was amazing, low-balling it with failure in each scenario he can imagine to magnificent ending of shredding a terrifying god.
I wonder what will Nikola Tesla do lol, literally cant imagine him in combat against a god scenario. Maybe it will be a battle of their intellects. :unsure: I am not familiar with Okita but considering the fights so far, I expect it to deliver an equally great performance.
I think Volund plays the most important part. Jack probably has the strongest Volund which allows him to touch everything he touches to turn into a Volund.

When Kojiro was alive he surpassed all opponents who defeated him but he chose not to fight them in a rematch and his first win was against a God makes him very amazing and unique also his win was humanity's first victory.

I looked up to google that Nikola Tesla was an inventor. He designed electricity supply system so I think his Volund will probably relates to electricity. Okita probably the strongest swordman from humanity side but historically he had tubercolosis so I think his illness will hold him back from victory. He was also shinsengumi strongest swordman so I expect his swordmanship to surpass Kojiro but I think author will nerf him by having him suffers tuberculosis in the midle of the fight.