Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It’s not very reassuring but you are the third one to come out. I think I’m drawing a line at 3 indies. Anyone else coming out as indie is going to be very hard to believe.
I mean, if I'm going to lie, I can probably come up with something better than this, right?

Yes, though my win con explicitly requires Town to win.
Could you provide your wincon in full please? I will of course have to make the assumption youre telling the truth, but you understand my position, having just watched an 'indy' play 40 people like an emotional fiddle?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So your wincon can change in the course of the game?
I don't know for sure. Seems plausible given my character, I've glanced over their wiki page in the last half an hour.
Could you provide your wincon in full please? I will of course have to make the assumption youre telling the truth, but you understand my position, having just watched an 'indy' play 40 people like an emotional fiddle?
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not willing to just divulge information over one person asking either. Establish some form of consensus and I'll sing it like I'm a songbird.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Because I assume there are various mechanics in play that can change that. The wording and colour explicitly lends itself to my role being Indie.
Eh that makes lil sense

Even if you are convertible being town doesnt change that

You prolly have more to your wincon that you let on.

Worst

Custom title
I‘m literally an item supplier. I give you stuff to use. Idk why you think it‘s profitable for Town to hunt me.
but if we get rid of you neither town or scum would get benefits so we wouldn't loose anything really
, actually if town is inactive and scum active it might be more beneficial assuming we get items like in the weebs

Status
Not open for further replies.