Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
not in this scenario really.

if this was a TBC flavored game, Illidan would be equivalent to the Lich King, since they're both like the main villain of that arc.

Illidan in this setting would be more like an exe type that wants Arthas dead
In this setting you mean by this game, correct? So TAC in this setting would be an exe for Arthas? So I don't understand what the problem is cause players are saying that TAC may not be Illidan.

Cal straight up hinted at being a dragon and being invulnerable and no one noticed.
Are you talking about the post he made where he said he is unkillable or something?

Not buying TAC's claim, Scum lean on Ekko, Scum Lean on Adam, I believe Flowa's claim, kinda leaning scum on Kag. Not sure yet.
I was preparing to ISO Kags posts, cause I got pinged by something they said too, but tbf, I think theyve posted an inordinate amount of game related stuff for me to think theyre scum atm - I dont detect any of that coastiness

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I did analyze and because i found your claim in a better place than TACs i am giving you some lee-way.

I just find it kinda naive to believe there is such a benevolent indie with apperantly no drawbacks.
It's not really naivete. You don't even have to just take my word for it - several players can attest that if I were just straight up lying about it, I could do better than this frankly.

Ratchet

I was preparing to ISO Kags posts, cause I got pinged by something they said too, but tbf, I think theyve posted an inordinate amount of game related stuff for me to think theyre scum atm - I dont detect any of that coastiness
I somewhat lean in the other direction - I think Kag is happy to attack basically anything here without regard for whether it is actually scummy or not. That said, probably not lynching there today.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I have to disagree with this.

Town has weaker roles and need as much buffs as they can get.

Some buffs might be something that mafia already has since they have stronger roles.
I actually agree with Worst. If there is a role which can provide buff to both town and mafia then it puts town at a great disadvantage having to depend on such an unstable factor to gain power ups.

Ratchet

I was kind budgeting for you to barter - 6 would be my line ha
7 and it's my final offer. We currently have 3 anyway, so getting another 4 shouldn't take long and we can move on. And if it is difficult, then it probably indicates people aren't that interested in it anyway.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I never roll scum :optimistic:

How about you Kagura-chan?
That sheep and your play so far isn’t helping to determine that you are town. Can you say it clearly like “I am town” for me please?

I am town as I have been stating so far.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
In this setting you mean by this game, correct? So TAC in this setting would be an exe for Arthas? So I don't understand what the problem is cause players are saying that TAC may not be Illidan.
Yeah, IF, Illidan is in the game at all.

It might not be, because Illidan wouldn't be alive at the time this takes place.

It was more as like a first thing that came into my head kinda thing.

Though this game might not neccesarily have to follow the original story timeline, and could just be a general mish mash of characters that is relevant in this story about Arthas becoming the Lich King.

I have to disagree with this.

Town has weaker roles and need as much buffs as they can get.

Some buffs might be something that mafia already has since they have stronger roles.
This is wrong

Mafia teams should in theory have the weaker role pool because theyre able to coordinate. an individual mafia player may be stronger than an individual town player, but town should outnumber them roughly 4 to 1

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
This is wrong

Mafia teams should in theory have the weaker role pool because theyre able to coordinate. an individual mafia player may be stronger than an individual town player, but town should outnumber them roughly 4 to 1
Yes but roles and buffs are individual and not given as a group.

7 and it's my final offer. We currently have 3 anyway, so getting another 4 shouldn't take long and we can move on. And if it is difficult, then it probably indicates people aren't that interested in it anyway.
Ill just wait for 6 to be an appropriate ratio in your eyes in that case, its not urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.