Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Not buying TAC's claim, Scum lean on Ekko, Scum Lean on Adam, I believe Flowa's claim, kinda leaning scum on Kag. Not sure yet.
Can you say what has pinged you about Ekko, Adam and me?
Also didn’t you say that Ekko was nonsensical and blabbering ? What changed since then?

I‘m pretty sure scum have ways of gaining more items and better things without me already, so Idk why you think it‘s a good idea to prevent Town from getting the same. Unless you are scum, ofc.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
yes and?

A town playing well and identifying mafia well will wipe a mafia off the map in no time. Town doesnt need additional power, it needs to use the power it already has wisely
Was just saying that my previous statement wasn't invalidated by that reasoning because of the individuality factor :optimistic:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I was preparing to ISO Kags posts, cause I got pinged by something they said too, but tbf, I think theyve posted an inordinate amount of game related stuff for me to think theyre scum atm - I dont detect any of that coastiness
What pinged you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I actually agree with Worst. If there is a role which can provide buff to both town and mafia then it puts town at a great disadvantage having to depend on such an unstable factor to gain power ups.
Eh, I think what should be considered here is the potential buff town can get as well as the net gains from lynching a neutral which would be close to 0. In this regard leaving them alive is better than going after them if we're that scared.

Tbf the indie most dangerous right now would be TAC for his wincon claim, if anything, cause of what I gathered about the flavor here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can you say what has pinged you about Ekko, Adam and me?
Also didn’t you say that Ekko was nonsensical and blabbering ? What changed since then?
You I just discussed with gram.
Ekko, yes. Rambling and nonsensical. That kind of speaks for itself, no?
Adam - because I don't believe he is putting much thought into his positions and takes. Feels like he's leaning into what *can be argued* is reasonable, not what is actually so.

I‘m pretty sure scum have ways of gaining more items and better things without me already, so Idk why you think it‘s a good idea to prevent Town from getting the same. Unless you are scum, ofc.
What do you mean by prevent? If this were addressed at me, Im advising anyone who deals with you to think very carefully about it

I likely wont at any stage

Ekko stinks and can’t get some

okay so it seems that we have to use this line every time we post so no offence Ekko <3

So TAC claimed indie. Okay we’ll see to that in time but noted. Nothing ever good comes when we trust TAC.

As for the Mango and TAC interaction pointed out by Odd, it doesn’t seem to me that bad. However can look into more. Definitely a good start tho.
It was this post - read as one of those classic fence sitting, word salady posts scum like to make

What do you mean by prevent? If this were addressed at me, Im advising anyone who deals with you to think very carefully about it

I likely wont at any stage
It means you are advocating for Town to not get stronger. My role is part of the setup, so it‘s not like there wasn‘t an idea behind that. It‘s like Fuji‘s role last game. Such roles are designed to be more likely to help Town than scum and the setup is balanced around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.