Status
Not open for further replies.
It means you are advocating for Town to not get stronger. My role is part of the setup, so it‘s not like there wasn‘t an idea behind that. It‘s like Fuji‘s role last game. Such roles are designed to be more likely to help Town than scum and the setup is balanced around that.
And such a fine job was done last time round eh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why are u humoring the indies, is there really nothing better to discuss than them?

I guess i wouldve expected better, but it seems yall prefer wasting time on claimed indies instead of actually hunting scum.

Nothing surprising in hindsight.

Have you got anything insightful to add here? Or can I just take it as shade and invite you to my scum leans? Actually, where are your reads so far?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
It was this post - read as one of those classic fence sitting, word salady posts scum like to make
Actually, that time I hadn’t read everything and I just woke up from sleeping. But yeah you are right. It might seem as if I’m trying not to engage. However now I still like Odd’s approach and his play style so far. Mango and TAC are both in my “I’m watching you because you give bad vibes” list. TAC looks even worse than Mango honestly.

In truth, town players should rely less on borrowed power from unverified sources and more on what they can 100% trust

But who am I kidding, cant stop the kids running around in a candy store

Kagu Nyan

7 and it's my final offer. We currently have 3 anyway, so getting another 4 shouldn't take long and we can move on. And if it is difficult, then it probably indicates people aren't that interested in it anyway.
Count me in for this list.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Broki quoting people and not saying she's tired is quite a sight to behold after ome month not being able to do it.

It must be liberating.

Actually, that time I hadn’t read everything and I just woke up from sleeping. But yeah you are right. It might seem as if I’m trying not to engage. However now I still like Odd’s approach and his play style so far. Mango and TAC are both in my “I’m watching you because you give bad vibes” list. TAC looks even worse than Mango honestly.
Well yeah, I began to ISO you and found that your posts were significantly more engaged than I was expecting, so I quickly concluded it was a waste of time and I was probably wrong

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Im inclined to give Kag a pass at this point, I also doubt Cal is scum based on what id expect him to do if he drew a beefy town role

Im ok with lynching Ekko, Flowa or TAC in the absence of anything better, but a long time yet
Huh, tbh I actually town read Ekko while he was here. What makes you scum read him? Was it the Cal defense post?

Not buying TAC's claim, Scum lean on Ekko, Scum Lean on Adam, I believe Flowa's claim, kinda leaning scum on Kag. Not sure yet.
Aren't you backtracking on usopp read here,, i remember reading you explaining Usopp side. Whyd you do that and argue against those that sus Usopp if you had him scum lean?​

Kagu Nyan

I‘m pretty sure scum have ways of gaining more items and better things without me already, so Idk why you think it‘s a good idea to prevent Town from getting the same. Unless you are scum, ofc.
How can you be sure of that? It’s too much of a disadvantage for town if true. Think about it. You are trying to market your usefulness too much.

Kagu Nyan

Eh, I think what should be considered here is the potential buff town can get as well as the net gains from lynching a neutral which would be close to 0. In this regard leaving them alive is better than going after them if we're that scared.

Tbf the indie most dangerous right now would be TAC for his wincon claim, if anything, cause of what I gathered about the flavor here.
Going after them doesn’t make us scared but rather cautious instead of straight up falling for their lies. Are you suggesting we turn a blind eye to them? I didn’t mention anything about lynching them today. But I’ve been trying to get clarity on their intentions.

How can you be sure of that? It’s too much of a disadvantage for town if true. Think about it. You are trying to market your usefulness too much.
And if you think about it instead of looking for an angle to push you‘d notice that roles exist in a setup for a reason. Ofc Mafia is stronger than Town individually and have their advantages ability-wise. And ofc there are roles supporting Town. But you‘re probably just scum and hunting me to look like you‘re contributing so continue.

Kagu Nyan

You I just discussed with gram.
Ekko, yes. Rambling and nonsensical. That kind of speaks for itself, no?
Adam - because I don't believe he is putting much thought into his positions and takes. Feels like he's leaning into what *can be argued* is reasonable, not what is actually so.
Okay. Fee free to ask me anything or clear anything you have in mind about me.

About Ekko, your posts didn’t sound like scum lean that time. Looks like it has definitely changed since then. Which is why I asked you what happened.

Gotta check on Adam.

I mean, you could be hunting scum rn instead of pushing me when I‘m pretty much confirmed Indie if you just look up flavour. And that also prevents scum from getting stronger btw. If you just find and off them before they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.