Powers & Abilities Did Luffy just use his ultimate attack on Kaido?

Was Luffy's Supreme Kong Gun his ultimate attack?

• Total voters
I like how he continues to cherrypick that example out of perspective when the chapter shows that the one OKG pulled off his even larger than the DR version lmao.

All to push this insane ass Doflamingo narrative.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I know the truth burns you, but all Over Kong Gun is, is... over Kong Gun. It's just a better Kong Gun.

The "King Kong" moves are on a whole other scale.
No. It's not. Kong Gun doesn't inflate his arm. KKG does. OKG does.

Yeah I know the truth burns you
That's why you're hard coping since yesterday?

People brought several panels of both techniques having the same size and stance but you pick that one panel in which Supreme Kong Gun is "coincidentally" smaller than KKG. Tell me you're hurt without telling me you're hurt.

It has a new name since it's a superior version of KKG.

Supreme Kong Gun > King Kong Gun.
Roc Gun > Elephant Gun.

I like how he continues to cherrypick that example out of perspective when the chapter shows that the one OKG pulled off his even larger than the DR version lmao.

All to push this insane ass Doflamingo narrative.
You're seriously a next level dumbass. Do you understand what perspective in drawing is? You need a proper angle to judge it form. And what does this have to do with Doflamingo? Kaido > Doflamingo. How would this play into that at all?

I've explained to you 100 times, that "Supreme"/"Lord" has nothing to do with size in its meaning.

"Large Ape" makes a reference to Oozaru, so it's clearly size-based.

That's the Kanji for Ooozaru "大猿". The Kanji for KKG is "大猿王銃".

You're seriously a next level dumbass. Do you understand what perspective in drawing is? You need a proper angle to judge it form. And what does this have to do with Doflamingo? Kaido > Doflamingo. How would this play into that at all?

I've explained to you 100 times, that "Supreme"/"Lord" has nothing to do with size in its size.

"Large Ape" makes a reference to Oozaru, so it's clearly size-based.
Sure. I'm the "dumbass", yet this is your argument you continue to spout.

Hey guys, his arms not inflated, it's just perspective!

He just decides to use OKG as his last attack and not made the sanjikun made up OKKG special! Oda did that on purpose! Not let luffy use his "alleged" strongest attack for literally no reason at all!

:gokulaugh:

Sit the fuck down and take the L.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Huh...Don't get upset, you brought that one upon yourself now

Trying to downplay Luffy and in the end downplayed Zoro's crazy feat like a clown
:nicagesmile:
? Upset with what lmfao

I'm agreeing with you crayon eater
Asura failed

As did luffys attacks now

At least one scarred him

Asura isn't all zoro has far from it since its pre power up

This is luffys maximum

Sure. I'm the "dumbass", yet this is your argument you continue to spout.

Hey guys, his arms not inflated, it's just perspective!

He just decides to use OKG as his last attack and not made the sanjikun made up OKKG special! Oda did that on purpose! Not let luffy use his "alleged" strongest attack for literally no reason at all!

:gokulaugh:

Sit the fuck down and take the L.
Yes, it's just perspective you idiot. Things that are closer, appear bigger. That's what perspective is.

When you compare all his other shots, it's nowhere near that size.

Yes, it's just perspective you idiot. Things that are closer, appear bigger. That's what perspective is.

When you compare all his other shots, it's nowhere near that size.
Ok, so if that's the argument, then "perspective" makes KKG in DR smaller too.

You idiot, you make this too easy:kobeha:

Next thing you'll say is, "that's different" even though it's drawn EXACTLY the same way as this chapter