Status
Not open for further replies.
then why r u asking townies to waste kills on u? perhaps for testing purposes?

if u r unkillable then more reasons to be talking in the thread. saying things like put a bullet between my eyes and see what happens make 0 sense

u stopped odd's pressure on me. odd was saying that he doesnt see my name as town on the first page and u told him ur making mountain out of molehil over it that early

and now u scum read me so shudnt u be going after me to try and solve my alignment instead of avoid me until interact with u?
I just told you I don't scum read you, quit being dense as fuck

Emil

Certified Memelord
Right, this was my intention, but in fact I already categorically stated I had misinterpreted ekkos point so my intent to stop odds seemingly opportunistic endeavor was already compromised by my misunderstanding
let him be opportunistic
how do u know im town or not
odd was trying to put some pressure on me and u stopped it that early in the game

what changed
why dont u scum read me anymore

[vote lynch cal]
Let me introduce you to the full quote without paraphrasing ladies and gentlemen

It matters. If you have a gun then we have nothing to discuss. Simply put a bullet between my eyes and see what happens.

When did I try to stop what odd was doing?

I think ur scummier than odd but I don't strongly read either of you, it's early, and the dye has yet to be cast
Guy is quite literally just twisting what I'm saying. Saying someone is scummier than someone else isn't saying they're a scum read, as I said I don't strongly read either of you.

Although your play at this juncture is pretty abhorrent

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im not discrediting cal, i am questioning why he did what he did from town PoV. doesnt make sense to me

and no, what he did is pretty anti town. there is 0 reason to stop odd from going at me. literally the game was at fluff stage back then with almost only odd trying some meaningful content

why would cal, as town, try ro shud down that meaningful content, specially if he says he finds me scummy

why not wait and see how far odd goes or how i react to odd. he straight up stops odd before i even answer

thats the correct play to u? really?
Yes it's the correct play to me.

Do what you must. I already won
I see.

Jon Snow, first of his name, King in the North, the Elected King, King of winter, King of the freefolk, the Undead, Leader of the Giants, the Resurrected, the Bastard of Winterfell, Saviour of all men, 998th Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, the White Wolf, the Sword in the Darkness, the Watcher on the Wall, Protector of the realms of men, Burner of Wights, Slayer of White walkers, Boltons’ bane, Dropper of swords, Skinchanger, Ranger of the Lands beyond the Wall, Scaler of the Wall, the Infiltrator, Passer of the sentence, Swinger of the sword, Brother to (gods, the Young Wolf and no one), Friend to Tormund Thunderfist, the Cunnilinguist and the Unknowing,,, hereby send you to the wall.​

Status
Not open for further replies.