Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
See, the issue is I need to decide if you're actually trying to evaluate me, or if you're just holding safe positions you think will be agreeable. So far it seems like the latter to me. Fuji hasn't answered yet.
ive already crossed the safe barrier 5 times by now
its pretty easy to see im town if u care to do it. im usually not as invested as scum and my posts will be bunch of filler

Before anyone takes a shot at me,, i read this wu just now lmao. I was just role-playing Jon in my first post:catblush:
Three of the notorious, all times Scummiest claimed Indie:milaugh:
This is going to be fun,,..

Not suggesting we start with Indie hunt but definitely not each of these are pro town. My impressions so far is good on Ratchet,, null on Flower and bad on Tac. Tac if really wanted to hunt the big bad he wouldn't openly declare so,, that sound more like sweettalk for Town.​
Aren't you backtracking on usopp read here,, i remember reading you explaining Usopp side. Whyd you do that and argue against those that sus Usopp if you had him scum lean?​
Flowa you were very scared little while back for sussing someone a little,,
here you are actively shading a player with a reach for a neutral Indie,, :ohreally:
Haha is it just me or it look like distancing. Ekko vote Cal for defending mango and mango vote Cal without​
I feel like this is plausibly scum

Status
Not open for further replies.