Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ultra and Yo tan simply don’t have anything substantial to actually read then as town here. Ultra even skidding through here compared to his usual town nature of following through with his questions. I don’t even remember where he took his Yo tan scum read tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ultra and Yo tan simply don’t have anything substantial to actually read then as town here. Ultra even skidding through here compared to his usual town nature of following through with his questions. I don’t even remember where he took his Yo tan scum read tbh.
i think yotans good
ultra no

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ekko stinks and can’t get some
Tonally I like Ultra so far. He’s not on my radar

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nice edit and all, but Ali fluff posts even as Town, Adam lol. It’s NAI imo.

With the greatest of respect, I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me right now
I know you’re not feeling well, so I hope you feel better in that department, but I’m pointing out what I actually find scummy with you.

I hope you’re in a better position to address it after you’re well again.

Status
Not open for further replies.