G

Gorosei Informer

LINK PLS

I can't find anything
Post automatically merged:

WHAT scene?
:snoopy:
There's a screenshot a few posts above. CBR most hated characters or something.
Post automatically merged:

That scene is atrocious.
I'm questioning the sanity of the person who wrote that filthy scene
Completely agree, I really love that film but that scene sours it brutally and permanently too.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
I remember some sanji fans here calling Ace a pedo because they thought he was hitting on Tama, when they tried to excuse that sanji scene from movie Z :kobeha:
If I was a major Sanji fan I would be thanking God that the scene you're talking about is not canon. Pretty fucked up to the point that Zoro called him out on it in the movie.
That scene is atrocious.
I'm questioning the sanity of the person who wrote that filthy scene
I wouldn't be surprised if it was that bastard Naito. Or if it was the same mutts that made that tank scene with Nami and Carrot early Onigashima.
:whitepress:

Also @Lor D. Coast do you happen to work for cbr cause this looks like something you'd write
https://www.cbr.com/one-piece-characters-dont-deserve-hate/amp/
Sanji Was Hated For His Flirtatious Nature And Being One Of The Weakest Straw Hats
Sanji got some hate from viewers thanks to constantly flirting with women and also being one of the weakest Straw Hats
While Sanji might be one of the weakest Straw Hats, his skills in battle and as a chef are more than competent.
Don't be so transparent, you hate the article because you know this is true. :kobeha: