Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, honestly i've been re reading a bit but i don't really see who could fit a mafia read i saw Ekko and Ratchet's situation kinda faded out they sort of started to buddy out of nowhere ?

But i see that Cal is starting to draw some attention and as many i don't like his playstyle this one i mean most of his posts are him threatening people to kill / lynch him cuz he's immune to everything and despite complaining about many people scum reading him i don't see him trying to provide something that gets him out of the situation.....
Doesn't the fact he isn't really trying to save himself raise any questions for you?

With Ekko and your context..
Not me and you..Sorry I wasn't clear with wording

About Mango...I'll have to read his first interaction again because I forgot whole point..
I read in the morning and after that I had lecture ..I'm kinda lost now..
The added activity excuse doesnt look good, u look like lowly scum

@Underworld Broker what are your thoughts on cal?

same goes to you @Worst and @MangoSenpai what are your thoughts on rippedcal?
I was having a town lean on cal, mind u ive been at like page 60 then when i was reading up and saw some of his posts, would have to actually iso him to give my opinion if he's worth lynching or not

I shall bless u with my divine gaze very soon, u seem lost without my opinion

Yeah, you know me.
hmm.
We played Favourites and Platinum‘s Mansion game together.
still can't figure out who ya are? who are you?

I was having a town lean on cal, mind u ive been at like page 60 then when i was reading up and saw some of his posts, would have to actually iso him to give my opinion if he's worth lynching or not

I shall bless u with my divine gaze very soon, u seem lost without my opinion

I'm all ears.

This is talent in itself,, saying stuff without saying anything​
3 of those reads are on indies and I thought you hated indie hunting, Broki.
Good catch Linda:shocking:

3 of those reads are on indies and I thought you hated indie hunting, Broki.

The read on Ultra and Ekko are just vauge and the only thing I got from it are Gramma and Odd town read.

You're on the same page as him?
I do not concern myself with indies, u should know as much by now. If i see them try smth funny i can take care of them, right now i have no reason to bother.

His opinion of ultra, ekko, rion and gram is similar to mine, idk about odd cause he feels a bit different compared to weebs but as i said, maybe the flavor ppl can say whats with his pr

Dont waste my precious time with such questions

Status
Not open for further replies.