Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Changing my Gram read from town lean to neutral for now,,

@oddoddfruit like Kagu asked your 5 top bets on who are scum,​
Yo, sorry if I missed it, but did you confirm you are masons with Ekko? I can't recall if you two stated it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i have my reasons not to vote ( for now )
Hmmm.

I just think mango is playing differently from the Weebs , he seems more passive here to me.......
I'd argue that coming off of a game where he was openly scumming as scum like that, he'd kinda be forced to be more tame here as scum, if he is scum, and I currently think that's the case.

@Grammaton in this set up whos likely scum? Ive seen sylvana and arthas being mentioned, who else qualifies and what would their abilities be like?

All these peasants are no match to me, i will eradicate every single one of them

It'll be the lich King and his lieutenants (Sindragosa, Putricide, Blood Queen Lanathel, Marrowgar, Dranosh Saurfang) I'd imagine.

Sindragosa is an undead dragon, putricide is a mad scientist type, creates flesh golems and the sort, lanathel is a vampire, marrowgar is basically a sentinel and saurfang is a reanimated orc champion, will likely do a lot of the killing

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:quest: well this also makes sense but idk
Well see the point I am making here is that if Mango is town he has no reasons to be worried. He can continue to have fun and be scummy in the thread because he is town, so he doesn't have much to hide if anything. If he is scum, he'd try to tone it down because it will no longer be overlooked, due to the last game.

Why is it that everyone come in repeating the same agenda over and over again?

It feels too coordinated for my tastes
I think it's time for you to start playing outside of your own bubble mate

You're essentially complaining about how infair it all is, just get out there and make some stuff happen

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Well see the point I am making here is that if Mango is town he has no reasons to be worried. He can continue to have fun and be scummy in the thread because he is town, so he doesn't have much to hide if anything. If he is scum, he'd try to tone it down because it will no longer be overlooked, due to the last game.
yea but changing it too much like he's doing rn could also be very suspicious.....

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
yea but changing it too much like he's doing rn could also be very suspicious.....
Yes it could, but it's still suspicious, hence me having him as a scum read.

even if they say masons would we be able to confirm it somehow ?
I don't think so. But we judge their claim and I don't think they'd connect themselves like this and especially this early as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.