Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No, look, it's today or nothing. My ability is one-shot, as I've already claimed, and it reverts all actions that happen in the Day. I don't *need* to use it, because if I'm dead a random townie gets the selfsame ability in the form of an item - The Hourglass of Time. I was intending not to use it to potentially confirm a slot for free. So if you're okay with the above being lost to revive Kag then sure. Otherwise the chance is lost.
Why can you only use the ability today?

Im actually not sure if some of yall are just pretending or..., adam p much hinted at protecting worst

Yet u vote him?

This is why i dont bother with usopps opinion because its whack af and im not gonna be surprised if he actually flips scum here.

Ofc im one of the only sane ppl around, nothing surprising as always

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can you not use it on another day to save more players?

I don't understand the constraints on your ability that mandates it be used today or lost?
...I'm specifically talking about being able to use it to save Kagura. If I don't use it today, I can't revive Kagura through it, because Kagura died today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, look, it's today or nothing. My ability is one-shot, as I've already claimed, and it reverts all actions that happen in the Day. I don't *need* to use it, because if I'm dead a random townie gets the selfsame ability in the form of an item - The Hourglass of Time. I was intending not to use it to potentially confirm a slot for free. So if you're okay with the above being lost to revive Kag then sure. Otherwise the chance is lost.
this is tough decision

i wud love for kag to be back

wud u reverse worst's kill and the monkey given to u and all that? will shots be regained or lost? etc..

there is only 1 death this day, there certainly could be more benefits to that ability i feel like down the line

can it not be refilled? if its refillable then bring back kag and we'll find a way to refill it

Ratchet

Im actually not sure if some of yall are just pretending or..., adam p much hinted at protecting worst

Yet u vote him?

This is why i dont bother with usopps opinion because its whack af and im not gonna be surprised if he actually flips scum here.

Ofc im one of the only sane ppl around, nothing surprising as always

Ah yes, a soft vague allusion to protecting someone.

You are so scummy, holy shit.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Funniest thing is I said i will cover worst and i appear in the WU literally after that.

2 indies and a simp push for my lynch, same as a new guy who misread something i wrote and Ekko who is only alive because only Yontawa

That's the wagon i have on me. A true display of skill and progress this game. And its no wonder no one serious is joining that

Emil

Certified Memelord
I will also point out that if it's anti-claim then there is nothing I can do to stop it next DP. Assuming it bypasses protection etc.
well atleast u will waste it for them
looks like a 1 time thing per day at most. idk if they can do at night too

Ratchet

this is tough decision

i wud love for kag to be back

wud u reverse worst's kill and the monkey given to u and all that? will shots be regained or lost? etc..

there is only 1 death this day, there certainly could be more benefits to that ability i feel like down the line

can it not be refilled? if its refillable then bring back kag and we'll find a way to refill it
Yes everything would be undone. No I can't refill it because I can't be aided and pretty sure I can't target myself. Agreed on the bolded. But that would mean you need some other way to revive Kagura. My understanding is everything that was used will stay used, just wouldn't have actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.