Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
- Luffy awakened and he has the legendary df (confirmed by an insider who DMed me + there is a hint mentioning 1037 and another one
saying that we'll get an explanation to what happened to Luffy) although this may just be 1 panel of the chapter (according to other
hints/leaks)
- CPO guy got beaten by Kaido (from a Tweet mentioning Scotch that got confirmed/translated later by another leaker + another hint
mentioning chapter 956 -> Morgans beating up the CPO guy)
- Flashback of Zunesha (mentioned here)
- Luffy's df is the jushi jushi no mi (resin df), ju = 10-shi = 4 - mi = 3 = 10,4, 3 = chapter 1043 (my own thoughts)

- Luffy awakened and he has the legendary df (confirmed by an insider who DMed me + there is a hint mentioning 1037 and another one
saying that we'll get an explanation to what happened to Luffy) although this may just be 1 panel of the chapter (according to other
hints/leaks)
- CPO guy got beaten by Kaido (from a Tweet mentioning Scotch that got confirmed/translated later by another leaker + another hint
- Luffy's df is the jushi jushi no mi (resin df), ju = 10-shi = 4 - mi = 3 = 10,4, 3 = chapter 1043 (my own thoughts)
Fake
Post automatically merged:

Who do you think we saw in the castle, any theories?
:myman:
We discussing spoilers for 1043 right?

hints/leaks)
Respect the Idea:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.