Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy awakened and he has the legendary df (confirmed by an insider who DMed me + there is a hint mentioning 1037 and another one
saying that we'll get an explanation to what happened to Luffy) although this may just be 1 panel of the chapter (according to other
hints/leaks)
- CPO guy got beaten by Kaido (from a Tweet mentioning Scotch that got confirmed/translated later by another leaker + another hint
mentioning chapter 956 -> Morgans beating up the CPO guy)
- Flashback of Zunesha (mentioned here)
- Luffy's df is the jushi jushi no mi (resin df), ju = 10-shi = 4 - mi = 3 = 10,4, 3 = chapter 1043 (my own thoughts)
Fake and shit. Don’t quit your day job!

Guys we have so many users that don't watch the rule even @TheAncientCenturion is done
He was active One Piece user and you guys sucked all that energy out of him don't flood the area spoilers are coming out Tuesday or Wednesday

I don't think it's a coincidence that Law and Kidd were both stating that "if Kaido would be the one to return from the room, we're done for". To me it feels like a setup, especially after what happened in 1042.
So next chapter we'll see Kaido return from the roof and everybody freaking the f out. But he's holding Luffy in his arms asking for someone to treat his wounds.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Law and Kidd were both stating that "if Kaido would be the one to return from the room, we're done for". To me it feels like a setup, especially after what happened in 1042.
So next chapter we'll see Kaido return from the roof and everybody freaking the f out. But he's holding Luffy in his arms asking for someone to treat his wounds.
Kid bout to side eye law like β€œthis is ya boy huh” lol

Id kill Oda on the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.