G

Gorosei Informer

That poor girl

How irresponsible do these idiots have to be to release such a bad song and turn her into the butt of jokes
Funnily enough, she has bounced back HARD now! She is reborn in a way after years of professional singing training and she's incredible now genuinely! One of her new songs "Worth It For The Feeling" is fantastic imo but the video and what she did to promote it is VERY questionable and definitely not safe to show on here, put it that way lol.

She also ruined all of that ironically by making a really shit hyperpop or whatever its called, ADHD/overstimulation/drug high Hell remix of Friday with those guys who did the song with Kesha about their first kiss and that one with Katy Perry about "not trusting a ho" and the "tight jeans Double Ds" one lol.

But shes really worked hard and its paid off. Even some years ago, she had a half decent song at least called My Moment and made a sort of redemption/comeback but she genuinely is a great singer and so much more mature and composed now.

Funnily enough, she has bounced back HARD now! She is reborn in a way after years of professional singing training and she's incredible now genuinely! One of her new songs "Worth It For The Feeling" is fantastic imo but the video and what she did to promote it is VERY questionable and definitely not safe to show on here, put it that way lol.

She also ruined all of that ironically by making a really shit hyperpop or whatever its called, ADHD/overstimulation/drug high Hell remix of Friday with those guys who did the song with Kesha about their first kiss and that one with Katy Perry about "not trusting a ho" and the "tight jeans Double Ds" one lol.

But shes really worked hard and its paid off. Even some years ago, she had a half decent song at least called My Moment and made a sort of redemption/comeback but she genuinely is a great singer and so much more mature and composed now.
Sounds good for her
But that kind of music is not really my taste tbh. I can listen to this kind of stuff sometimes but usually this loud and 'slutty' music is not for me.

Ah yeah? Same here tbh, I've gone back to older music and fallen in love with 80s music, maybe some music from pre 80s too here and there but also a lot of songs I've forgotten from my childhood/teen years that I have a new found understanding of and appreciation for.

There is great stuff being produced these days too but it feels very drowned out and harder to find in such an oversaturated, auto tuned filled, increasingly degenerate and lazier industry too. Some artists both mainstream and indie are still doing fantastic work here and there though for sure. I love that Rick Astley came back and did an amazing songs for his 50th birthday and due to the immense fame/resurgence of fame even he gained via Rick Rolling memes and such ofc.

The Voice does truly get some wonderful auditions, but also so frustrating when judges refuse to take on acts like Keedie who covered Titanium there. But you do really get the emotional and memorable performances and covers, its such a unique experience indeed. That rawness as you said. Ah yeah, Ive checked out auditions of covers of songs I like from other countries and found some wonderful surprises too!

You feel like a ghost you say? Funny you should say that hahaha! @Ghostly Reflections

:catblush::catsweat::catsure:

Seriously though I can really relate. Last weeks spoilers broke me and especially without the full summaries and raws that come later and provide far better context, it does make it worse. A certain someone admitted they deliberately exaggerate/sensationalise the spoiler summaries too and so.

Ahahaha no worries, I've been typing up massive walls of text lately as usual without videos to back me up too, so its completely understandable, especially as my posts can be far longer too!
I've been jamming to quite a lot of shit from the 40's - 00's era as of late and it's definitely not disappointing, the 70's,80's and 90's hit HARD. It's always good listening to music you've heard in a new light. Experiences really can change how a song feels, hell, even mindset can change how a song is received.

I still can't get over ABBA releasing a new bloody album,

Ive found myself bopping along to a few songs on the radio lately, there's always going to be good artists from era to era it's only the quantity varies. a good beat can redeem a shitty vocalist in some capacity for me, eg I'm not particularly keen on Billie eillish but fuck bad guy was a bop and it was pretty fun to learn to play

I'm honestly here for the community mostly, the spoilers are a joke but the bant is fucking gold here. If the bant didn't exist here I'd probs only show up on Thursdays and Fridays