G

Gorosei Informer

Sounds good for her
But that kind of music is not really my taste tbh. I can listen to this kind of stuff sometimes but usually this loud and 'slutty' music is not for me.
Yeah thats completely understandable. I was happy for her to make such an accomplished comeback and transformation but I don't necessarily agree with/support what she's doing either too.

She's dangerously close to selling herself out again in more ways than one even and doing irreplaceable damage to herself and her soul potentially. I've seen it happen to others, both people I've known personally and celebrities and such like Miley Cyrus for example.

Yeah thats completely understandable. I was happy for her to make such an accomplished comeback and transformation but I don't necessarily agree with/support what she's doing either too.

She's dangerously close to selling herself out again in more ways than one even and doing irreplaceable damage to herself and her soul potentially. I've seen it happen to others, both people I've known personally and celebrities and such like Miley Cyrus for example.
Everyone in showbusiness is selling themselves out.

And Miley Cyrus's image change was planned by the management I believe.
Every celebrity's public persona is carefully engineered.