[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So it's always best to use such ability in dire circumstances and as last resort and preferably to save oneself as I am confirmed townie for me...but I guess townie here really lacks experience to understand it...
>Last minute tries to save Maf by switching vote
>Supposedly has an ability to cast double votes but doesn't use it / reveal in a timely fashion
>Believes my judgement to explore today yet casts it aside when I clear both Kiwi/Denim

:okay:

Kiwi doesn't have a killing role and the Mafia doesn't naturally have that initiative. If they did, Denim would've corrected me the other day when I used this logic to clear Kiwi of suspicion. But he didn't, he seemed to agree with it. So, another point out the window for you, Reborn. Worst case scenario is both you and Law are scum but on different teams. But Law can't kill—making you my priority no matter what.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
>Last minute tries to save Maf by switching vote
>Supposedly has an ability to cast double votes but doesn't use it / reveal in a timely fashion
>Believes my judgement to explore today yet casts it aside when I clear both Kiwi/Denim

:okay:

Kiwi doesn't have a killing role and the Mafia doesn't naturally have that initiative. If they did, Denim would've corrected me the other day when I used this logic to clear Kiwi of suspicion. But he didn't, he seemed to agree with it. So, another point out the window for you, Reborn. Worst case scenario is both you and Law are scum but on different teams. But Law can't kill—making you my priority no matter what.
:kayneshrug:

Then go ahead and keep your vote on me and I absolutely gurantee you that you will take townie to lose....not win

Sorry, guys, haven't been much into the game lately.
I voted for Kiwi because she was very set on Celestia and did not want to believe it might not be right what she thinks about Celestia not being suspicious. She did not vote her last phase, she didn't vote for anybody, Trying to be safe? I am not sure.
From the process of elimination as Denim described earlier, I believe she is most likely to be mafia than Reborn. Yes, Reborn's actions of switching the votes was not a good look, but I have a feeling that Kiwi not visiting anybody and not killing anybody as proven by your ability can be masking, maybe she has an ability to redirect her actions. I think that can be set up, I've seen it in another mafia game, and that makes me keep the sus on Kiwi.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I voted for Kiwi because she was very set on Celestia and did not want to believe it might not be right what she thinks about Celestia not being suspicious. She did not vote her last phase, she didn't vote for anybody, Trying to be safe? I am not sure.
From the process of elimination as Denim described earlier, I believe she is most likely to be mafia than Reborn. Yes, Reborn's actions of switching the votes was not a good look, but I have a feeling that Kiwi not visiting anybody and not killing anybody as proven by your ability can be masking, maybe she has an ability to redirect her actions. I think that can be set up, I've seen it in another mafia game, and that makes me keep the sus on Kiwi.
Have you been reading Reborn's posts at all? They're a complete, contradictory mess. How can you keep your vote on Kiwi after Reborn trusts my abilities then later denounces them within the span of twenty minutes?

Law. If you aren't scum, you're voting for the guy who actively tried to save the Mafia.

Reborn

I won't lie but you were my prime sus after yesterday but thank you for not being a baka like tac who thinks he knows everything and was on verge of taking townie to hell....

Reborn

Have you been reading Reborn's posts at all? They're a complete, contradictory mess. How can you keep your vote on Kiwi after Reborn trusts my abilities then later denounces them within the span of twenty minutes?

Law. If you aren't scum, you're voting for the guy who actively tried to save the Mafia.
No there is no contradiction...its you who are blinded by biasedness and are over reacting just like you did when I didn't want to put vote on nw who BTW turned out to be townie...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No there is no contradiction...its you who are blinded by biasedness and are over reacting just like you did when I didn't want to put vote on nw who BTW turned out to be townie...
Your actions do not make sense and when I asked you to explain them further, you drop the discussion entirely.

Then, you trust my abilities at night but I forgot—which screws us over. Yet, you don't trust my earlier abilities and reads concerning Denim and Kiwi? You're a mess of contradictions here.

Reborn

Your actions do not make sense and when I asked you to explain them further, you drop the discussion entirely.

Then, you trust my abilities at night but I forgot—which screws us over. Yet, you don't trust my earlier abilities and reads concerning Denim and Kiwi? You're a mess of contradictions here.
I already explained you but instead of asking me to interpret further you kept on accusing me....

I was ready to answer all questions but all you have done is keep on pushing your agenda like a biased mind....yet you are having audacity to say it's me who dropped discussion?

How long should I keep on asking you to please consider my equation?. but did you?...all you did is finding reasons to portray me as scum....

So much for a townie.smhhh

Don't get cocky just because you got ces read... infact it was denim read and your ability that helped get ces...your reads had always caused more mislynches and than getting right Lynch

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When would've been a better time to use it? Because on that vote, we either lynched the mafia or lost. They'd of outnumbered us to the point of auto-defeat. And even if you didn't know that (I suspect you did), it'd be a 2 Maf vs 2 townie situation that they would still force a victory through.

Your actions show you don't align with the town, and this ability of yours really makes it clear.
I am done explaining...

It seems that tac is hell bent on pushing his agenda and not even considering what I am trying to say...

Its always been like this with him. You don't believe him then you are scum...what an absurd game play... especially when he has no idea about how Mafia faction kill takes place ..

My ability is to defend myself...yes I could have used it earlier but then it would have exposed me and definitely would have caused my NK because I will always have this ability once I made a claim.

So it's always best to use such ability in dire circumstances and as last resort and preferably to save oneself as I am confirmed townie for me...but I guess townie here really lacks experience to understand it...

@Law I need your opinion..
I already explained you but instead of asking me to interpret further you kept on accusing me....

I was ready to answer all questions but all you have done is keep on pushing your agenda like a biased mind....yet you are having audacity to say it's me who dropped discussion?

How long should I keep on asking you to please consider my equation?. but did you?...all you did is finding reasons to portray me as scum....

So much for a townie.smhhh

Don't get cocky just because you got ces read... infact it was denim read and your ability that helped get ces...your reads had always caused more mislynches and than getting right Lynch
LMAO no. You backed the fuck out when I told you anyone else would've used it. You didn't explain shit, you couldn't answer my questions so you slink off to change the subject.

You're either a horrible townie for deciding to never use their ability, especially when we're at the precipice of defeat (the previous day), or you're scum. There is no logical answer as to why you didn't try to save Celestia if you were a townie and genuinely believed her over Denim, enough to vote Denim. Especially at the end of the day phase with 40 odd minutes left.

Reborn

@Kiwipom So, Law's probably third party scum. Not-killing Serial Killer, I'm assuming. Keep our votes on Reborn, worst case is we pray for an RNG miracle. Then we lynch Law tomorrow.
This is why I said that you don't understand anything about game but goes around playing as you are smart one but you aren't...did you never read rules?

If there would have been three scum then this game would have ended after zoro lynch because mafia wins when either they comes in majority or they comes to equal in number of a twonie... since game didn't end after zoro lynch then there are not three scum but two

Now if you come with sk thing then let me tell you that only one NK happened at night and not two so there is no sk as well... meaning there was Only two scums...

And since ces is out leaving behind only one scum then it means if mislynch today scum will win after tonight nk...as twonie and scum would be in equal number....

Now if you even have ounce of iq left then analyze what I said and think about me... because there is only two scums and if I was Only one then taking risk of exposing myself means mafia lose for sure today...so I was better off with my vote on ces if I was Mafia because that would have ensured scum wins today.....

Reborn

And, before you jump again with your usual blah blah blah accusation on me...take a pen.. write down what I said... ponder upon it until it makes sense to you and then quote me because what i said isn't rocket science but common sense.....

Damn at least denim was experienced to understand what I am saying.... I give it to scum for taking out denim and not tac....we lost all our chance of winning because of this....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is why I said that you don't understand anything about game but goes around playing as you are smart one but you aren't...did you never read rules?

If there would have been three scum then this game would have ended after zoro lynch because mafia wins when either they comes in majority or they comes to equal in number of a twonie... since game didn't end after zoro lynch then there are not three scum but two
Except we might have 1 Mafia, 2 Town and 1 SK who cannot kill. I don't see why the game would end here.

Now if you come with sk thing then let me tell you that only one NK happened at night and not two so there is no sk as well... meaning there was Only two scums...
The previous game of Wano had a non-killing Serial Killer... So, the potential is there and I cannot justify Law's actions any other way.

And since ces is out leaving behind only one scum then it means if mislynch today scum will win after tonight nk...as twonie and scum would be in equal number....

Now if you even have ounce of iq left then analyze what I said and think about me... because there is only two scums and if I was Only one then taking risk of exposing myself means mafia lose for sure today...so I was better off with my vote on ces if I was Mafia because that would have ensured scum wins today.....
Lmfao. What a load of bullshit. You're trying to clear your name and get us to vote Law (or Kiwi) to save your ass. There is ZERO JUSTIFICATION for switching your vote off Denim to Celestia, last minute, and then not using your own ability in the 40~ minutes of game time left to save her. Your previous excuses do not work here. Not one is even tangentially justifiable.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And, before you jump again with your usual blah blah blah accusation on me...take a pen.. write down what I said... ponder upon it until it makes sense to you and then quote me because what i said isn't rocket science but common sense.....

Damn at least denim was experienced to understand what I am saying.... I give it to scum for taking out denim and not tac....we lost all our chance of winning because of this....
Oh. Fuuuuckkkkk you mister, "No no, I won't use my ability when this lynch could either let the Mafia or town win, because I want to defend myself... Despite two other players confirming themselves as town."

Nothing you've said today is anything but buttered up bullshit. Either you're bad, or you're Mafia.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So—For the benefit of @Law if he is a townie and not a third party, let's review Reborn's actions recently.

Reborn's claimed role is something that gives his vote the worth of two, so long as he reveals it before. Pretty useful and traceable. Should he vote and Beta comes along to tally, as he occasionally does, we can see for certain if that's something he has.

Secondly, he claims that he hasn't revealed this before because he was afraid of being targeted by the Mafia.

The previous day, where we had six players and at least two Mafia among us, Reborn decides it's not pertinent to reveal this ability. When a miss—lynch followed by a night killing would give Mafia the absolute win, he keeps quiet about it. Furthermore, Reborn thought we were lynching the wrong person, last minute (with 40~ minutes on the clock) deciding to change his vote to Denim.

At the same time, I had revealed my ability, Beta announced anyone can reveal so long as they describe what they can do in their own unique methods, and Denim indicated his role was a strong one. So we have 1 townie out there and 1 potential townie also claiming, making a target of himself. Yet Reborn hesitates, when we're quite literally teetering between victory and defeat based on lynching the right person. Reborn should know this.

But he doesn't reveal his abilities. Not even to save someone who he considers strongly town or to lynch someone who he had suspicions of as being Mafia (Denim). Nope—Reborn decides to cast a regular vote which makes it a 2v2 and would then take us to RNG. RNG to see who wins.

If he were townie, he wouldn't want this. This means he has equal chances of letting Mafia, who he has strong enough conviction is evil, to win. And he has the ability to stop this vote too. He could've made it a 3 on 2, with his double vote saving Celestia.

Likewise, hypothetically, if he had some doubts over Denim, his double vote could've made it a 2v2 on any other player. Literally, anyone else he suspects, Reborn could've pitted them against Celestia to try and save her if he was unwavering with Denim.

But he doesn't use his ability.
He votes at the tail end of the round, maybe to alleviate suspicion / the need to explain himself further and hopes for the best.

And he hits us with the excuse, "didn't wanna reveal myself and make myself a target" when again, I already had done so. If Reborn did that, he'd only partially clear his name. And make him one of three potential targets between himself, myself and Denim.

So at the end of the previous day, Reborn who has the power to decide how it goes, does nothing for superficial reasons. In a vote that quite literally would define how we play today. If he suspected Kiwi or Law (like he did before the voting phase) then he could've forced one of them to contend with Celestia and try to save her that way.

There is no excuse for Reborn not using his ability before this. We must conclude that this ability doesn't exist. The internal logic of his voting decision last day wouldn't make sense paired with this.

Because, if he's a townie and the wrong person got lynched, he loses. He should've gone all out to try and keep that from happening.

Reborn

Except we might have 1 Mafia, 2 Town and 1 SK who cannot kill. I don't see why the game would end here.

The previous game of Wano had a non-killing Serial Killer... So, the potential is there and I cannot justify Law's actions any other way.

Lmfao. What a load of bullshit. You're trying to clear your name and get us to vote Law (or Kiwi) to save your ass. There is ZERO JUSTIFICATION for switching your vote off Denim to Celestia, last minute, and then not using your own ability in the 40~ minutes of game time left to save her. Your previous excuses do not work here. Not one is even tangentially justifiable.
Wtf!

There is nothing like sk with no ability to kill:lawsigh:

Previous game had indie with double vote... I checked votes and there is no double indie....how you can't understand this simple equation?

And, who the heck is justifying what I did? I already agreed with you that I saw ces as townie and denim as sus so voted him....

But you are simply reaching to conclusion based on that disregarding the game set up,mafia faction kill and game mechanics.

I already told you.....if I was the ces partner then voting denim after unvoting ces would implies that I am sus and it would mean I won't be able to defend myself today as I would definitely be branded as scum based on my actions (just like how you and kiwi did) ...this is detrimental to mafia win regardless of game has indie or not.....

I already told you...if I would have been scum them unvoting ces and not voting denim or keeping my vote on ces would have made more sense as you guys would see me as twonie and I could have easily killed someone at night and could have cause a mislynch today and would take mafia to win....

But. But.....you are tac...:pepeke:the one who can't understand things...the one who thinks he is always right...what you are doing is simply taking townie to hell..... that's a gurantee....

Reborn

I already told tac that my ability is to defend myself and since I was under no threat yesterday so it doesn't make sense to reveal it yesterday and expose myself...

This guy is absurd...he himself expose his ability when he is under sus but expect others to do it when they aren't....

Damn...even a kid can understand in much better way....

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.