[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I don't like how after I say I am going to sleep Denim is setting me up to lynch
And as from what I saw Kiwi said he suggested the experienced players first
This look like powerwolfing to me

And it's up to me when I wanna vote idk why it's a problem, a lot of players didn't vote for now
Seems like a very weak reason to push and trying to form a bw on someone

This doesn't put him in a good light

I scrolled fast through posts I will read them again and give my opinion
So, I'd like to point out her bulljive in this post. You see how she tries to say that I'm suspicious for going after her when she sleeps? Then in the very next paragraph, she says that it's up to her when she wanna vote for someone.

That is perfectly fine and dandy but how does that not apply to me. How can she use this logic on herself while totally trying to portray me as suspect when I basically doing what she does: voting whenever I want. It just happens that it's bit of an inconvenience for her, even though it matters very little, thus she tries to push it as something.
Such an insincere read you got here. You know I always try to take charge in games. This "manipulative" crap is straight bulljive. It makes sense coming from these guys but not you. Definitely not you.

The evidence for how this is the case is... non-existent.

Oh, was I supposed to do something EOD? Too much tunneling? I have every single right to ask other people about you. How else am I supposed to know if people agree on you being scum? How else do I get you lynched? Like this is straight whack. Come on now, Nana. Also, what the hell is this manipulate Kiwi bulljive?

The hypocrisy here is atrocious. You want accuse me for not giving two shits and not considering your lynch(I ALWAYS do. I don't blind lynch), when you yourself ain't doing the same for me. I vote for you and you immediately omgus in return like it's do or die but want to act like I don't care. Preposterous.

Bruh what? Where are these lies coming from? Who have I cleared as town? All I said was that a couple folks were town to me. That's an opinion I stated. Ain't no way did I say "he's confirmed town". Also, how do I prove their innocence? It was day 1. No info day. Only way is if I was day 0 cop which I'm not.

This entire case sounds like you just thought it up to take advantage of how ppl think I'm manipulative and try adding baseless reasoning to make it strong while actually doing the reverse. Come on now.

Holy God, never seen such aggressive deflection in my life.

No it's not.
And lastly, read this quote above. I've countered damn near everything she sent at me and exposed just how weak and bad her case is, in turn making her look really bad. Go back to where the quote originated from so you can read what she said too. Then, come talk to me if you agree or disagree.

@Kiwipom @Reborn

D

Dragomir

You didn't understand what I said...

You first jumped on both rej and Celestia prematurely...

Then when she went offline....you casted vote on that same prematurely decided reasons along with a new word "salad nana"..

This is what is off..... their was no build up of a case but just your hunch based on your experience...

So how can you expect us to catch that?

I even gave you the opportunity right at the beginning of day3 to build a case on her with solid argument.... but you didn't. If you are twonie and at the top an experience player then why you didn't you build a strong case to guide us.......you really didn't play like an experienced townie if you are one....

There is no case on Celestia build by you...not on day 1..and day 2 is all arguments which lead us to nothing....
Dude, I never jumped on Rej. I've told you before, that vote on him was just me playing around.

What makes my scum read on Celestia a jump and premature? I don't understand.

I don't always need a whole ass case in order to vote for someone. She was my only scum read at that time and I wanted her gone.

Dude, I have. I told you, I did it while arguing with her. I exposed how bad her case really was. By seeing the exposure, you get to see how scummy she really is.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So, I'd like to point out her bulljive in this post. You see how she tries to say that I'm suspicious for going after her when she sleeps? Then in the very next paragraph, she says that it's up to her when she wanna vote for someone.

That is perfectly fine and dandy but how does that not apply to me. How can she use this logic on herself while totally trying to portray me as suspect when I basically doing what she does: voting whenever I want. It just happens that it's bit of an inconvenience for her, even though it matters very little, thus she tries to push it as something.

And lastly, read this quote above. I've countered damn near everything she sent at me and exposed just how weak and bad her case is, in turn making her look really bad. Go back to where the quote originated from so you can read what she said too. Then, come talk to me if you agree or disagree.

@Kiwipom @Reborn
Dude, I never jumped on Rej. I've told you before, that vote on him was just me playing around.

What makes my scum read on Celestia a jump and premature? I don't understand.

I don't always need a whole ass case in order to vote for someone. She was my only scum read at that time and I wanted her gone.

Dude, I have. I told you, I did it while arguing with her. I exposed how bad her case really was. By seeing the exposure, you get to see how scummy she really is.
@Kiwipom what you think about this. Be honest...no beating around the bush

Reborn

Its fuckn annoying to see that both law and kiwi went offline without casting their vote and we have denim pushing Celestia agenda with me repeatedly asking him to build a case on her.

But despite being an experienced player I didn't see him putting up a solid and convincing skills...

We know Mafia have buddies... Celestia already have two votes...but I am not sure if she is scum..

What if it's like nw Lynch and we are again being set up and tac once again getting played like yesterday

I am going with my intuition here

Unvote

Vote Lynch denim

D

Dragomir

Its fuckn annoying to see that both law and kiwi went offline without casting their vote and we have denim pushing Celestia agenda with me repeatedly asking him to build a case on her.

But despite being an experienced player I didn't see him putting up a solid and convincing skills...

We know Mafia have buddies... Celestia already have two votes...but I am not sure if she is scum..

What if it's like nw Lynch and we are again being set up and tac once again getting played like yesterday

I am going with my intuition here

Unvote

Vote Lynch denim
Oh my god. I legit did and you want to say I haven't?

"The Town felt very undecided this time, two people were picked for the lynch but only one would of survived. And all was set by a mere dice. Just how feeble is life? So who would have survived? Who would have perished?."

Celestia has been lynched, she was:

You are Teotronic, member of Mafia:

"Evil Robot manufactured by an evil genius long time ago. It is said its power reaches up beyond human comprehending."

Abilities:

Armageddon: At Odd Nights, you can protect your team. If someone tries to harm you or someone of your team, you have a chance at surprising them killing before they do the same. It you fail, all will stay normal.

NIGHT 3 HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED AND WILL LAST 24 H. DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR ACTIONS IN!!!

@TheAncientCenturion
@Law
@Denim
@Celestia
@Kiwipom
@Reborn

"Not many brave Pirates were left but whoever was left had no intention to give up to their ambitions. Once again though this was a bloody night. One more time someone didn't make it and was caught by death knocking on the door."

Denim has been killed, he was:

You are Foster Cleverhood, member of Town:

"Arguably the smartest person on Earth. His immeasurable genius renders possible for him to craft and provide the best armament in the planet."

Abilities:

Bulletproof Vests: Twice in the game, at Night, you can craft a bulletproof vest and send it to a player of your choice as a gift or use it for yourself. It will eventually protect from a kill.

DAY 4 HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED AND WILL LAST 24 H!!!

@TheAncientCenturion
@Law
@Denim
@Kiwipom
@Reborn

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote lynch @Reborn @Finalbeta

So, I fucked up. I forgot to request to Beta that I follow anyone. Sorry about all that, it wasn't at the top of my mind. But, I don't think I need to make a case here.

Night 2, I followed Kiwi and Zoro D Goat died. Kiwi did nothing that night, so she doesn't have a killing role. Likewise, Reborn was heavy on Denim all last phase and switched his vote at the tail end and got us an RNG play that barely worked in our favor. He's the most likely to be evil, followed by Law. But IMO, Law's most egregious play is the fact he's more passive. Compare that to Reborn who literally tried to save the mafia. No question who I'm lynching.

Reborn

I knew he will jump on me because I unvoted ces and voted denim...

But it was because I believed ces is townie...yes I messed up and I knew sus would be on me but then if I would be scum then why would I expose myself for the sake of bringing vote to tie and for fuckn rng?

Don't you guys think if I was ces partner then I would be better off with vote on her to ensure no sus remains on me today and I can ensure mafia to win by causing mislynch as everyone would see me as townie today?

In this scenario, Mafia would have won with today's mislynch so why would I jeopardize this confirm win by exposing myself just to protect ces? I may be new and definittely makes mistakes but I am not an idiot...

But think whatever you guys want to...

Also, I will reveal my abilities after talking to final about it soon...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
TAC you were our last hope :pepehands:

I think it’s interesting that the mafia chose to kill Denim instead of TAC when they know TAC could potentially track them. Either they knew that they would be safe from being tracked by TAC or just took a gamble. As for Reborn not wanting to lynch Celestia, I agree, I didn’t find her suspicious. But why would you vote for Denim? He is a confirmed townie.

Reborn

Denim was not confirm townie... I was sure one of them is sus. I was consistently arguing to look into their debate...if I had faith that ces is townie then it's no rocket science that I would see denim as sus

I already made my point clear. If I would be scum then unvoting ces and casting vote on denim for the sake of rng is utter stupid because it will destroy any chance of scum winning today.....

The safest bet would be to let ces get lynched and confirm my identity as twonie and cause mislynch today and ensure win for scum....but did I do that? No. I took the risk of branding myself as scum (for the sake of my wrong intuition) because I have nothing to fear as I am 100% townie...

Think from scum perspective....if you guys would have been sus then would you do such act for the RNG (not sure shot mislynch of denim) just to expose yourself today and destroy all your chance of winning the game???noooooo

I did because I believed ces is townie and denim is sus.....and, yes I was wrong and tac was right.. I made a mistake no doubt but I am no scum.... trust me

Reborn

TAC you were our last hope :pepehands:

I think it’s interesting that the mafia chose to kill Denim instead of TAC when they know TAC could potentially track them. Either they knew that they would be safe from being tracked by TAC or just took a gamble. As for Reborn not wanting to lynch Celestia, I agree, I didn’t find her suspicious. But why would you vote for Denim? He is a confirmed townie.
I know why denim was taken out...

Denim in his post made it clear that his sus are - ces, you, law. He cleared me and tac.( I can quote his post)..he cleared me because I was the most active, engaged,scum hunting user and faking anything with such activity is really difficult and even impossible for a newb...even now you guys have nothing on me except for denim vote....so he had little to no doubt that I was townie

So denim was taken out leaving behind tac - the Only user who has confirmed identity of townie and was all over my ass so a sure shot vote against me...

But scum made a big mistake...a blunder. They didn't factor in my abilities.....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You were on the top of the suspect list regardless if you voted for Celestia or not. So this move could of just been you throwing a curve ball. Especially you voted for Celestia, then changed to Denim after I said I don’t want to vote Celestia . Maybe you saw an opportunity there but this move does not make you less suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.