Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yepp. I town lean him as mentioned last day phase. His playstyle seems different to me this game compared to Weebs. Could be burn out, or something else, but the noticeable absence in his activity, aggressiveness and change in overall meta, might be an indicator of a different alignment and thus not really scum reading him.
See my thought process here is different Lindie. Like I said previously
I'd argue that coming off of a game where he was openly scumming as scum like that, he'd kinda be forced to be more tame here as scum, if he is scum, and I currently think that's the case.
Well see the point I am making here is that if Mango is town he has no reasons to be worried. He can continue to have fun and be scummy in the thread because he is town, so he doesn't have much to hide if anything. If he is scum, he'd try to tone it down because it will no longer be overlooked, due to the last game.

So I fail to see Mango as town here buddy.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I know every item which is available in the Zone Iโ€˜m in.

You should use the Watch tbh. It helps Town a lot.
And you know the effects. Awesome.

You think it should be used this DP?

None of that really had anything to do with your voting pattern, though. I found very hard to reconcile that a player who was displaying the behaviour you were concerned about suddenly wasn't a concern for you for essentially exhibiting the behaviour you said you were concerned about. It is possible I've misunderstood your position somewhere along the line here, but there was very little attempt to correct this either, so I'm left with not really much else on the table. If Adam is indeed Town you come across as somewhat better - but only somewhat. To give you a fair shake here, I'd like to see you come up with actual names for people on your scum list due to them exhibiting the behaviour you find to be Scummy, rather than vague allusions to behaviour that some people may have exhibited themselves.
Ye i think you misunderstood smth, or maybe i wasnt clear in the whole thing.
Basically how i see it is, with our tiny little ultra as example, he was one of the ppl who didnt have much game solving going other than asking u things about ur role, shading u with the indie claims from weebs, being emotional (iirc we both called him out there) and never having worthwhile things to add to the discussion.
Adam on the other hand was at least interacting with ppl and calling out blue for fluffing, even tho he was questioning u about some things (iirc why u claimed the destroying smth from scum if they target u), he was at least trying to get things done and answered questions instead of hiding like this mouse ultra.
Well anyways, the other ppl who were also discussing or bringing up the indie topic were usopp (who's a claimed mason) and odd(?), but the latter claimed having a pr and did a bit of game solving in the zone chat so hes looking good for now. U mentioned 3 ppl last dp but i dont remember who the last one was, maybe it was our little lamb adam here, but i guess thats already explained too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
U mentioned 3 ppl last dp but i dont remember who the last one was, maybe it was our little lamb adam here, but i guess thats already explained too.
I had Adam, you and Ultra listed down, yeah. Well, thank you for the response anyway. I think realistically-speaking you can probably expect to have to claim today, but I've liked your response here. Plus, it would be a shame to lose the gifs quite this early.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
See my thought process here is different Lindie. Like I said previously

So I fail to see Mango as town here buddy.
Hmm, I'm not sure I see it that way. I mean we just had Odd and some others claim that Mango open scummed in the beginning just like last game by overblowing a joke there. Something about knowing a girl there. But that would directly contradict your point 2.

So what do you make of the Odd - Mango fiasco then?

Your second point makes sense, but that's the reason I'm town leaning him tbh. You could be right, but I fail to see why that's immediately incriminating since there could be various reasons for the change of playtyle. Most notably an alignment change would be my first guess.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
It's quite the useful item waifubro
Actually my luck is pretty great overall.

Last time I played DAL Spirit Pledge I got two unique Kurumi equipment in a single 10 pull and got Crinsom Nightmare Kurumi on my second pull.

In Princess Connect Re:Dive I pulled three maximum star characters in a 10 pull gacha.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Actually my luck is pretty great overall.

Last time I played DAL Spirit Pledge I got two unique Kurumi equipment in a single 10 pull and got Crinsom Nightmare Kurumi on my second pull.

In Princess Connect Re:Dive I pulled three maximum star characters in a 10 pull gacha.
My gacha luck is always pretty horrible.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Ye i think you misunderstood smth, or maybe i wasnt clear in the whole thing.
Basically how i see it is, with our tiny little ultra as example, he was one of the ppl who didnt have much game solving going other than asking u things about ur role, shading u with the indie claims from weebs, being emotional (iirc we both called him out there) and never having worthwhile things to add to the discussion.
Adam on the other hand was at least interacting with ppl and calling out blue for fluffing, even tho he was questioning u about some things (iirc why u claimed the destroying smth from scum if they target u), he was at least trying to get things done and answered questions instead of hiding like this mouse ultra.
Well anyways, the other ppl who were also discussing or bringing up the indie topic were usopp (who's a claimed mason) and odd(?), but the latter claimed having a pr and did a bit of game solving in the zone chat so hes looking good for now. U mentioned 3 ppl last dp but i dont remember who the last one was, maybe it was our little lamb adam here, but i guess thats already explained too.

i think ekko got culted

Status
Not open for further replies.