[FNZ] Role Madness Game 02: The Ascent of the Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
due to some issues and mishaps during the game I m declaring both Mafia and Third Party winners of this game
@Reborn @Law @Celestia @Kiwipom

I take full blame for everything that have happened and I'll try my best to make sure things like these never happens again

thanks for playing guys
@Rej @Zoro D Goat @Denim @NeutralWatcher @Fujishiro @TheAncientCenturion
is it possible to add us into the mafia chat/deadman chat/ and the sk role pm? I think it would be interesting to see at least what the mafia was doing and for the sk pm, it would help with clearing the confusion

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Kiwipom you played well especially for your first sk game...

@TheAncientCenturion sorry man for being a bit rude to you during day 4... I was trying to rile you up and get under your nerves...you played well. I like this game play of yours....

@Denim man you have some good reads but you got hooked with ces thing overlooking us...yet, you posed biggest danger to us since beginning due to your playing style

@Rej you always goof around on day 1 Making you look a sus....but you really seem talented

@Zoro D Goat only one who made two vote and both the time on two mafia lol be more active man

@NeutralWatcher you have to learn a lot...more activeness is needed from you and you will do good

@Celestia I told you earlier that everything happened because of you being on Frontline...you just lack patience otherwise your aggressiveness and defending capabilities are deadly

@Law man you are good. Your first scum game and you nailed it.. remember what I said to you....you play way better when you are calm and a bit on offensive stance
I really enjoyed playing with my mafia team and against the rest....

D

Dragomir

@Reborn last phase was prime opportunity to bus Celestia. And instead of killing me, it would have been best to kill TAC cause like you said, I was overlooking you guys and really thought you were town. Lynching Ces would have convinced me, making me go after Kiwi and defend you; and you guys win the game, much cleaner.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn last phase was prime opportunity to bus Celestia. And instead of killing me, it would have been best to kill TAC cause like you said, I was overlooking you guys and really thought you were town. Lynching Ces would have convinced me, making me go after Kiwi and defend you; and you guys win the game, much cleaner.
You are right but we sus that you could protect tac....

So we went with your lynch. I was planning to Lynch Celestia thus the vote on her. But then final said in case of tie it would be no Lynch and I end up changing my vote to you in this belief that law will show up in the end we will Lynch you and then NK tac at night leaving behind all three mafia and kiwi

But law overslept and ces got lynched and I got branded as sus....then we knew that kiwi had defensive abilties and tac is explorer... but we thought your ability allows you to protect someone and you would protect tac..we didn't want to miss out on NK at any cost...we needed kiwi as sus so we remove her from our nk option leaving behind only you as sure shot nk Target

Status
Not open for further replies.