Status
Not open for further replies.
I can rolecrush ppl, i mean reiatsu crushing little scum is what i like doing

My guess for the whole thing is still that anything that isnt straight up town is considered guilty, which would make the list ratchet, flower, ultra and likely one of nick or blue, id pick nick as scum here since blue apparently hinted smth. Though the way nick has been acting would make believe hes a fool ... eh jester

Im going based of reads, i know im town and i read the little sheep newbie as town

OK, then you're believing in stuff that's literally mutually exclusive

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My guess for the whole thing is still that anything that isnt straight up town is considered guilty, which would make the list ratchet, flower, ultra and likely one of nick or blue, id pick nick as scum here since blue apparently hinted smth. Though the way nick has been acting would make believe hes a fool ... eh jester
Worst said that scans guilty. Soul said he invested Ratchy and that Ratchy scans inno. Flowa mentioned she scans inno as well.

Conq wincon said to get himself killed for the glory of Yogg Saron. I've never seen a wincon like this before and how does this team even start out with? Multiple players in a chat with him and are supposed to get themselves killed? I find this hard to believe and Yogg Saron looks like some sort of cult to recruit players and have them die. We've already seen two other factions killing and with 3 other actions it looks too much for town.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Conq wincon said to get himself killed for the glory of Yogg Saron. I've never seen a wincon like this before and how does this team even start out with? Multiple players in a chat with him and are supposed to get themselves killed? I find this hard to believe and Yogg Saron looks like some sort of cult to recruit players and have them die. We've already seen two other factions killing and with 3 other actions it looks too much for town.
guess that's what we gotta do,kill all of yogg's followers to then kill him but he clearly benefits from losing followers and who knows how many there are, seems like he can create more too

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Us having to deal with jesters is a very complicated thing, because mafia can not fit into the mess and look townier by making points against or for the jesters.
We should ignore jesters if someone is a confirmed one.

I can see Nana being scum. I didn't like her shade on me and I remember she put Mango as town on day 1. Jew said Scourge attacked Mango and Mango is such a weird kill choice and most of the time mafia would try killing a player they put as town on their reads since they know that player is town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I read to see where I left off and I just saw Worst said four people on Ultra's wagon are guilty. Light didn't answer my question earlier on why did he have them as deep wolf and reading a little bit from where I left off now I know why.
I answered you Juliet.
No Juliet I said that the most likely scum are the 4 of them, however, those who we assume are innocent and have written off can be deep wolf hence why I said perhaps it can be Ekko and Yo himsefl.

What are your reads now?

Status
Not open for further replies.