Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh... you do realise I'm kind of siding with you here, right? I don't know why you're getting at me for "not listening" here. I get Adam is vouching for you but there are two claims working against you too, and I'd rather not sleep walk into lynching a good player if you can clear some of it up. I mean, to be honest, you can say what you want, but I mostly intend to try and work with you here, not against you.
I can rolecrush ppl, i mean reiatsu crushing little scum is what i like doing

Broki this is the list of people who voted for Ultra

Who do you think is scum there then?

Nick - Sallu > Ultra
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam > Kagura > Cal > Adam > Yo > Ultra

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki > Ultra
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam > Ultra > Yo > Ultra

Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam > Kagura > Adam > Ultra > Yo > Ultra
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra

Blue - Adam > Yo > Ultra
Pero - Adam > Ultra
Yo- Kagura > Unvote > Cal > Ultra
Worst- Kagura > Adam > Ultra
My guess for the whole thing is still that anything that isnt straight up town is considered guilty, which would make the list ratchet, flower, ultra and likely one of nick or blue, id pick nick as scum here since blue apparently hinted smth. Though the way nick has been acting would make believe hes a fool ... eh jester

There are more names, I'm currently voting for one of them and you are another. In fact, if memory serves me right, it's not possible for you to both be town
Im going based of reads, i know im town and i read the little sheep newbie as town

Status
Not open for further replies.