Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
uhhhhh but didn't you just say you already revealed 2 townies for us? If the info is already out there then I don't see why you being hesitant to say it again.
cause i revealed one already and ultra just said he is scum and he may have converted him and the other i spied on them today but didn't tell anyone yet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I see no reason to claim if @Adam ๐ŸŽ is already vouching for me, maybe u should actually listen for once instead asking for unnecessary claims. I can tell u about my ability but thats how much im gonna bother.

All these little fools wasting my time, u should feel ashamed

Eh... you do realise I'm kind of siding with you here, right? I don't know why you're getting at me for "not listening" here. I get Adam is vouching for you but there are two claims working against you too, and I'd rather not sleep walk into lynching a good player if you can clear some of it up. I mean, to be honest, you can say what you want, but I mostly intend to try and work with you here, not against you.

So ... you don't believe worsts info?

Cause according to that there's a very high probability he's guilty
I believe his info, but im p sure theres been more names on that list too. Ive been town reading pero since hes been forthcoming with hints to his role, i dont see a newbie scum doing any of that.

Yall are acting like a newbie in their first game would be able to pull off all sorts of things, which i doubt would be the case here so hes likely town, it is very simple, little sheeps here should maybe consider following my read on this little lamb pero

I believe his info, but im p sure theres been more names on that list too. Ive been town reading pero since hes been forthcoming with hints to his role, i dont see a newbie scum doing any of that.

Yall are acting like a newbie in their first game would be able to pull off all sorts of things, which i doubt would be the case here so hes likely town, it is very simple, little sheeps here should maybe consider following my read on this little lamb pero

Your hardcore defending for pero has been noted.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Broki this is the list of people who voted for Ultra

Who do you think is scum there then?

Nick - Sallu > Ultra
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam > Kagura > Cal > Adam > Yo > Ultra

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki > Ultra
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam > Ultra > Yo > Ultra

Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam > Kagura > Adam > Ultra > Yo > Ultra
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra

Blue - Adam > Yo > Ultra
Pero - Adam > Ultra
Yo- Kagura > Unvote > Cal > Ultra
Worst- Kagura > Adam > Ultra

There are more names, I'm currently voting for one of them and you are another. In fact, if memory serves me right, it's not possible for you to both be town

Broki this is the list of people who voted for Ultra

Who do you think is scum there then?

Nick - Sallu > Ultra
Ekko - Cal > Kagura > Cal > Ultra > Ratchet > Broki > Ultra > Kagura > Broki > Cal > Adam > Kagura > Cal > Adam > Yo > Ultra

Ultra - Ekko > Yo Tan > Broki > Ultra
Ratchet - Adam > Odd > Ekko > Ultra > Adam > Ultra > Yo > Ultra

Flower - Ekko > GOM > Adam > Kagura > Adam > Ultra > Yo > Ultra
Broki - Hayumi > Ultra

Blue - Adam > Yo > Ultra
Pero - Adam > Ultra
Yo- Kagura > Unvote > Cal > Ultra
Worst- Kagura > Adam > Ultra
Who is Broki here? I tried looking at the players playing and couldn't find anyone with such name.

Status
Not open for further replies.