Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Blue says he is one too right? And seems like we were gonna lynch zolo anyway.
Juliet seem just as likely to be a warden
Zolo looks more like a blue.
I'm the only Warden needed in everyone's eyes and life <3

The other Warden can die.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Nothing for Town.

Literally blew the chance for Ratchet to revive me for this Town to give them a morale boost because Iβ€˜m that nice just for this Town to repay me with a superkill. Yes, it was me who wanted the rewind.

So get out with such ungrateful words.
Why are you so sure it was town that shot you?

And also wow, talk about being the most important person in the room.

I'm clearly talking about your abilities, not you as a player. All your abilities are centered around your wincon - that has nothing to do with town lmao. You're just a glorified survivor

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Bruh he was always on my list

I could sniff him out in the very first post he made.

he was part of a co-ordinated attack alongside GoM and Xlaw.
And now he subbed out - even though that's angleshooting, it's just really unfortunate but it seals the deal.
I'm... not really interested in your reads for this. Juliet has a wealth of evidence against her, and Zolo appears to have enough against him too. You'll have to establish this "co-ordinate attack" for me.

I don't accept the subbing out angle. Not only is that not really fair to Jinri, but from the first Discord chat Light had some IRL stuff going on, so his subbing out, while unfortunate, is not terribly surprising.
Blue says he is one too right? And seems like we were gonna lynch zolo anyway.
Juliet seem just as likely to be a warden
Zolo looks more like a blue.
I don't know about the last statement here. I just wanted some sort of reassurance that we're not walking into a lynch on a player we need alive.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I'm... not really interested in your reads for this. Juliet has a wealth of evidence against her, and Zolo appears to have enough against him too. You'll have to establish this "co-ordinate attack" for me.

I don't accept the subbing out angle. Not only is that not really fair to Jinri, but from the first Discord chat Light had some IRL stuff going on, so his subbing out, while unfortunate, is not terribly surprising.
I don't know about the last statement here. I just wanted some sort of reassurance that we're not walking into a lynch on a player we need alive.
Zolo was defending gom the whole time and asking for protection after the lynch maybe he was baiting but jul seems just as likely to be a warden to me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Then tell us who the others are
I explained this before.

I know how many were present at the beginning of the game but not their identities.

That would've been too easy.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

well, it's not about accepting. Light is just cursed like that.

I'm too lazy to go back, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

I've been consistently saying those names, and nothing's happened to change the fact. Light subbing out is unfortunate.

And I've never once advocated against a juliet lynch, I've clearly stated my support for it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Zolo was defending gom the whole time and asking for protection after the lynch maybe he was baiting but jul seems just as likely to be a warden to me.
That's fair. I will say that Juliet probably doesn't have the scum range to identify a scum player, then link herself to them, so that she would be lynched afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.