Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Okay is Joyboy just a mode? Maybe it's just the rubber fruits awakenings name. Wouldn't be surprised if the World Government distorted history again, to say that Joyboy was a person
Joy Boy was a person, that's pretty much confirmed given Fishman Island's poneglyph and Oden's flashback. It's just a question whether this is reincarnation, or simply Luffy having the same awakening. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.
Nah awakened Kaido is winning no matter what. If the raid doesn't fail I'll do the same thing Pantheos is doing and let everyone choose my profile picture.
Nooo Goody you need to abandon the raid failing bois :noo:

Okay is Joyboy just a mode? Maybe it's just the rubber fruits awakenings name. Wouldn't be surprised if the World Government distorted history again, to say that Joyboy was a person
My guess is Luffy is just being called Joyboy by Zunisha because the fruit he has is what Joyboy had. When awakened, it reminds him of Joyboy.

That being said, I do believe the fruit is acting autonomously here atm. We know zoan DFs are sentient, so it's possible all or any DF can remember its past user

Nice chapter. I loved the panel Oda drew Luffy's defeat it looks so cool.
CP 0 boss while Kaido is attacking him. :catrude:
I liked the art this chapter. Oda drew really great this chapter other than 1 or 2 panels.
We were thinking Momo could be Joyboy but its Luffy. :noo:
I thought Luffy was burning bu you guys are right its probably awakening. It makes more sense. :kata:
Any theories abou what Luffy's new fruit name should be. :memehm:

5 stars for me. I will try not reading spoilers from now on.

Joy Boy was a person, that's pretty much confirmed given Fishman Island's poneglyph and Oden's flashback. It's just a question whether this is reincarnation, or simply Luffy having the same awakening. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

Nooo Goody you need to abandon the raid failing bois :noo:
Touché. Roofie dying and then Zunisha hearing his old master/friend(?), has me leaning towards reincarnation

Last edited:
Damn , what a chapter.. titled "we die together" then make MC die (?)... fucking Oda :milaugh:

guys wanna ask, in which SBS vol that Oda stated that Luffy's rubber is natural rubber ? i think i remember reading it but forgot what vol

I
Damn , what a chapter.. titled "we die together" then make MC die (?)... fucking Oda :milaugh:

guys wanna ask, in which SBS vol that Oda stated that Luffy's rubber is natural rubber ? i think i remember reading it but forgot what vol
It is gonna be Oil Oil / Resin fruit for the Nika Nika no Mi I am sure.

My guess is Luffy is just being called Joyboy by Zunisha because the fruit he has is what Joyboy had. When awakened, it reminds him of Joyboy.

That being said, I do believe the fruit is acting autonomously here atm. We know zoan DFs are sentient, so it's possible all or any DF can remember its past user
The problem with that for me is that Luffy died. Kaido said he was dead, Law mentioned something similar, and also Momonosuke. I don't see how his fruit awakening brings him back to life, so I'm on the reincarnation fence for now.

Yeah I've always believed that fruits (with their souls) has the imprint/mark of users that previously used it. I can see Oda going this root ngl. Maybe Luffy spoke to someone whilst he was dead

Someone peep how Law didn't give a single shit Luffy just died, beside the fact that they're about to fail this raid and he has to continue fighting. Another example of how Law is no straw hat.

I don't think his "Damn Straw Hat Ya" meant to literally damn him for "losing" but more of "Damn I can't believe this is the outcome'

BTW Law stated he no longer "heard" Luffy's voice" just like Momo, so it seems as many suspected in Zou, Law could also "hear the voice of all things" or maybe it's just a "D" thing. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.