Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think his "Damn Straw Hat Ya" meant to literally damn him for "losing" but more of "Damn I can't believe this is the outcome'

BTW Law stated he no longer "heard" Luffy's voice" just like Momo, so it seems as many suspected in Zou, Law could also "hear the voice of all things" or maybe it's just a "D" thing. I dunno.
Hearing voices is COO.

For me rating this chapter completely depends on the next ones
:suresure:
I'm scared about where oda is going with this tbh, hoping for the best in all honesty :josad::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Legends who came close to killing Luffy:

Legend who actually killed Luffy:

Could you imagine Luffy vs Magellan without all the help, that would've been absolutely fucking wild

Defeated Luffy three times.

Fought and defeated the Scabbards.

Fought against five Supernovas.

Fourth time defeating Luffy and this time actually killing him.

At this point I don't know how anyone can say that Kaido didn't live up to his hype, this man is an absolute beast and imo Oda did a great job portraying how much of a monster Kaido is in terms of power level.

All of these scenes we keep getting of subordinates protecting their captains really make me think Oda is setting up something big with the Strawhats protecting Luffy. And then we also have the knowledge that the scabbards were never able to protect Oden.
I think a big Strawhats vs Kaido battle is inevitable.

At this point I don't know how anyone can say that Kaido didn't live up to his hype, this man is an absolute beast and imo Oda did a great job portraying how much of a monster Kaido is in terms of power level.
Its because his (initial) dragon form is too easy to wound or trigger a react from. Zoro cut his scales, Killer penetrate his belly, scabbards made him bleed, Law and Kidd made him scream. Oda shouldnt have done this. Dragon is like the peak fantasy creature signifying ultimate power etc etc, Oda shouldve shown the scabbards and even supernovas unable to entertain even Kaidou's dragon form. Once he goes Boro Breath then the breath reaches unbelievable level of destruction, like evaporizing the entire Wano ocean or evaporizing a few islands like Psykorochi's laser. If Zoro cut a mountain, Dragon Kaidou's breath should do this

Everyone should scatter away fleeing like flies due to sheer power and destruction of Boro Breath and no one even think of blocking it.

...thats what i feel we should get when Oda tell me about WSC. Not some dude who give free hits to the ones below him but become bloody and screaming anyway. Its weird.

He did not.....even Luffy getting "killed" happened in a cheap way anyway..for the plot. There are more major flaws than just having Luffy getting defeated 4 times.
In the end, he just feels like a typical one-piece opponent, he was just hyped but in the end, stayed the same nothing special abou the hype...oda just raised the number of times Luffy has to retry.

Yuderon called it with the JU (10) SHI(4) no MI(3)
So...resin? Theres a guy who creates black holes, repel damage, summon meteor, moving at lightspeed...but the government fear resin? What do they fear, Luffy making cheap action figure and cause inflation? :suresure: i'm sorry i just cant imagine resin or latex etc etc being hyped in combat

Oh no i think there has been a terrible mistake.

What if Luffy ate the " most evil devil fruit " and now whatever hes become will unwillingly attack anybody in his path.

What have you done Shanks ?!

:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.