Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
After thinking about it, I dont think the last scene has anything to do with Luffy's Devil Fruit.
This is specifically the hat itself melting. However, Oda will probably tie it somehow to DF awakening...
Even tho DF has nothing to do with Joyboy or maybe it does...
The hat itself could be Joyboy's, passed down from generation to generation.
If the hat has inherited will of Joyboy inside of it, not sure why that would affect Luffy's Devil Fruit...
:toximoji:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Feel like Luffy might feature properties of a logia instead of a zoan. Perhaps he is a special paramecia that can turn into rubber displaying logia properties and turn his surrounding into rubber other than gaining a total new level of elastic power and capabilities.

if I’m right every strawhat but usopp had their moment by now, I still hope he will have any affect in this war if not I’ll be a bit disappointed

Guys we all forgetting that luffys vivre card must have burnt to a crisp when he "died" for a brief moment. that means a certain man is on his way to wano right now yes
Hes on his way : BKK is on

:steef::steef:

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Just something I got in my head in the night…

we all know the wide spread theory of dragon is a former admiral.

i still have the theory he was on mission to secure some Celestrial Dragon outside, which including a young beautiful woman. He fell in love with her, she got pregnant and gave birth to Luffy, in secret. Their love was forbidden and when it got spread, they got separated, she was „prisoned“ in mariejoa and he should get prisoned in impel down. Since he wanted to save her, he broke with everything and is now a revolutionary.

but it results in Luffy being a CD and(!) a D-Owner.

this is where I got an idea… what if the bloodlines of CD and D together are needed to awaken Luffys fruit and „create“ Joyboy?
That’s why the system exists like it does, the strong differences between the „gods“ aka CDs and the world criminals, the D. So they don’t can mix each other. And this would be Imus greatest fear.

this also could explain why roger knew he needs to wait for another one, because he wasn’t mixed.
You should check your PM dude.

G

Gorosei Informer

Guys Luffys is still not match for D. eater Kong

And since we all know Oda is a huge dragonball fan, this guys entrance will be legendary, all the way from Pangea Castle to wano like this

:steef::steef::steef:
Kizaru approves of that entrance style lmfao. Also im definitely mega hyped by Kong, I hope he gets a good feat or even fight by EOS final War at least or so.

I swear he must be related to Garp too lol.

Tao Pai Pai is legendary too. The infamous tongue kill lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.