Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Oh hell yes! You are speaking my mind loud and clear here! That's exactly how I feel about Zephyr, SO GOATED! Film Z is such a masterpiece due to him, Aokiji's relation with him and the music and final scene of that film...Such a powerful, tragic film.

I love Shiki but my god, I wholeheartedly agree there! I need Zephyr to be canon regardless and if it means not getting Shiki to be canon, that's completely fine! Ideally both would be canon along with Tesoro but not Bullet for me as I hate him lmao. Although I might kinda warm up to him if I watch Stampede properly finally lol. Mr Broly of One Piece or so, feels like Roger's equivalent of Kaido as well in a way.

I would love Zephyr or Kong to play that role, I was thinking when we were talking about Kong earlier, about how he could have influenced Sengoku, Garp and whoever else potentially too! Kong really seems like a badass and fascinating to me! I laugh so hard at the Bleach x One Piece crossover someone did where he plays the part of Isshin and saves Ichigo from "Sosuke PWNGOAT D Aizen" who is Sengokus goat as Aizen lmfaooooo! This was made many years ago but still goated, pun intended ofc!:

Wait a minute....EVIL SANJI?!!?!:

:usoprice::chopoff::sanmoji::queenhear:

@YASER @Hedfi @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Peroroncino @Thururu @Kagurashii @Bango🍅 @DKI @solis @Jaguark101

Not sure who else to tag but feel free to tag more people to show these too! Anyone who might enjoy them haha!
I love this fanfic man haha

G

Gorosei Informer

Ayo what you been posting on Twitter with that account name? :myman::myman::myman:
Ahahaha nothing yet ironically as I just made it! I can't view age restricted posts without an account now so Twatter forced my hand. Had to make an account so I could just view Jay's tweet which I'm gonna post below too (its not even NSFW, WTF Twitter?!):

When the @YASER becomes YASSS-ER! You slay Queen! Literally!

:king::queenhear:

I will be looking for "certain arts" on there, maybe posting some potentially that I find on there too and also just looking for memes and such I guess lol.

I couldn't make Ghostly Reflections my UN as it's too long so I chose Ecchiro Oda randomly lmaooooo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha nothing yet ironically as I just made it! I can't view age restricted posts without an account now so Twatter forced my hand. Had to make an account so I could just view Jay's tweet which I'm gonna post below too (its not even NSFW, WTF Twitter?!):

When the @YASER becomes YASSS-ER! You slay Queen! Literally!

:king::queenhear:

I will be looking for "certain arts" on there, maybe posting some potentially that I find on there too and also just looking for memes and such I guess lol.

I couldn't make Ghostly Relections my UN as it's too long so chose Ecchiro Oda randomly lmaooo.
Man I really wish Twitter was a better place for finding art and artists in general

G

Gorosei Informer

Man I really wish Twitter was a better place for finding art and artists in general
Yeah for real! I used to find stuff on there by luck or just knowing some anime twitter people briefly lol. Usually I find stuff on there via other websites that repost on their sites instead ironically.
Twitter ends up being the site I go to find the sources for the art and such. I've always found Twitter a pain to use though, not a big fan of it. It feels pretty primitive even now. I meme on Reddit a lot but I prefer it to Twitter still easily, as well as sites like DeviantArt, Zerochan and the Boorus lol.
Post automatically merged:

LMFAOOOOO, this is perfect!

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

(need a salute emoji, press F To pay respects lol)

:josad::risitameh:

Wonderful that aizen part lol
Oops I missed your response, yeah that was golden! Just way too funny and so glad it exists!
It kinda reminds me of this meme with Sengoku's seagull too lmao:

Luffy next chapter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell yes! You are speaking my mind loud and clear here! That's exactly how I feel about Zephyr, SO GOATED! Film Z is such a masterpiece due to him, Aokiji's relation with him and the music and final scene of that film...Such a powerful, tragic film.

I love Shiki but my god, I wholeheartedly agree there! I need Zephyr to be canon regardless and if it means not getting Shiki to be canon, that's completely fine! Ideally both would be canon along with Tesoro but not Bullet for me as I hate him lmao. Although I might kinda warm up to him if I watch Stampede properly finally lol. Mr Broly of One Piece or so, feels like Roger's equivalent of Kaido as well in a way.

I would love Zephyr or Kong to play that role, I was thinking when we were talking about Kong earlier, about how he could have influenced Sengoku, Garp and whoever else potentially too! Kong really seems like a badass and fascinating to me! I laugh so hard at the Bleach x One Piece crossover someone did where he plays the part of Isshin and saves Ichigo from "Sosuke PWNGOAT D Aizen" who is Sengokus goat as Aizen lmfaooooo! This was made many years ago but still goated, pun intended ofc!:

@YASER @Hedfi @Doggo @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Peroroncino @Thururu @Kagurashii @Bango🍅 @DKI @solis @Jaguark101

Not sure who else to tag but feel free to tag more people to show these too! Anyone who might enjoy them haha!
Lmao :ihaha::ihaha:

Remember the scene from Jaya when Luffy and Zoro say about Blackbeard - It's not him, it's they...?
Luffy is now they too, him and Joyboy... Is he about to eat another Devil Fruit too?
Is that what allows Blackbeard to eat multiple Devil Fruits? Another soul inside his body?
@Den_Den_Mushi @Salah WG @Blackbeard :sus:
I think "they" referred to his crew on Jaya, i don't really think the Marshall needs his ancestors' milk to grow stronger like Luffy. My reasoning for that is because Gura was stolen by using a black cloth, meaning that Yami's limitless void has got something to do with it since BB can't fully transform into dark with light sources around. As for the insomnia, it doesn't necessarily mean there are multiple people living within Teach, as it's said there are others living in snowy islands and suffer from insomnia too.

This is probably the reason why Yami is called the most unique devil fruit and is sought by devil fruit encyclopedia researchers like Teach, while it's not as overpowered as Luffy's Jesus Jesus no Mi, it still opens a door for consuming more DFs.

It looks like fate and destiny chose Luffy, but hardship and dedication chose Teach. One ate his fruit like a child eating his lunch, the other went through mud and blood to get his fruits. :steef:

SANJI!

Oh HELL yes too! The Marines are extremely fascinating and I want to see so much more of them especially Smoker, Tashigi, Hina, Garp, Sengoku, the Admirals and Kong ofc, Momonga, Chaton/Tokikake and Gion/Momousagi, Bogard (Ayyyyyy lmao) and so on! Still gotta see the goat himself Vegapunk for the first time too ofc!

Akainu has such insane potential my god, potential child soldier and or forced to kill to survive, apparent, even blatant links to Wano/heritage from there, same with Fujitora and Wano and why he blinded himself too, we need to see that. I kinda wanted it to be due to the state of Wano and even Oden's execution but since we don't know yet the actual reason he did it and where he is from, I'm hyped to see what made him permanently blind himself like that.

Ah fuck never mind, I just looked it up and he's from the Grand Line lmao, maybe hes just linked to Wano by heritage like Zoro is blatantly but wasn't born there but lives somewhere else with samurai who left Wano or something? Ryokyugu's location of origin and age are unknown so far too.

Yeah, I think Kong is a potential fight for at least a major revolutionary member, maybe Sabo at least or something? This is assuming we don't get Dragon vs the Gorosei or Imu even ofc or maybe Blackbeard? I thought Dragon may fight the head of CP0 but that's a lost cause now by far ofc lol. In before Shanks is evil/corrupt and Dragon fights him lmao.

Seriously though, Dragon vs Kong does indeed have potential. Funnily enough, I was thinking of Godzilla vs King Kong hahahaha, but Wukong/The Monkey King fought and defeated a strong dragon or something at least? Mayne Kong could have the Wukong DF? Or King Kong fruit at least? I need both of those fruits to actually exist in OP, even if they are used for something non-canon like the games, movies, TV specials or something lmao.

This is definitely food for thought although this and Wukong are Chinese mythology ofc:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ao_Guang

Ao Guang (Chinese: 敖光; pinyin: Áo Guāng; or simplified Chinese: 敖广; traditional Chinese: 敖廣; pinyin: Áo Guǎng[a]) is the Dragon King of the East Sea in Chinese folklore. He featured prominently in different works including Fengshen Yanyi and Journey to the West.

In Journey to the West, the monkey king Sun Wukong obtained his Ruyi Jingu Bang, a magically-expanding, gold-ringed iron rod weapon, from Ao Guang. This weapon was originally a tool for measuring the depth of sea water used by Yu the Great in his flood control and treatment efforts; hence its ability to vary its shape and length. After Yu left, it remained in the sea and became the "Pillar holding down the sea", an unmovable treasure of the undersea palace of Ao Guang.

One of Wukong's senior advisors had told him to seek out the dragon-king in order to get a powerful weapon befitting his skill. In the dragon palace, he tried out several kinds of heavenly weapons, many of which bent or completely broke as he wielded them.
Ao Guang's wife then suggested the Ruyi Jingu Bang, stating that some time prior the iron rod had begun to emit a strange heavenly light and that she believed the Monkey King was destined to obtain it.

When Wukong neared the pillar, it began to glow, signifying that the Monkey King was its true owner. It obediently listened to his commands and shrank to a manageable size so Wukong could wield it effectively. This awed the dragons and threw the sea into confusion, the Monkey King having removed the only thing controlling the ebb and flow of the ocean's tides. In addition to the magic staff, Wukong also forced Ao Guang to give him other magical gifts; including golden chain mail, a phoenix-feather cap, and cloud-walking boots.

Wukong solicits Ao Guang's aid later in the journey to overcome Red Boy, a demon that had captured Tang Sanzang. Ao Guang provides torrential rain in an attempt to stop Red Boy's fire but the fire could not be stopped by ordinary water. Ao Guang returns to the East Ocean unable to help Wukong defeat Red Boy. In a later adventures, Ao Guang again shows deference to Wukong and assists Wukong in a rain-making contest and creating an elixir.

As far as I know, at least in Chinese Astrology too, he is the Azure Dragon, just like Kaido too!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_Dragon

This dragon is also known as Seiryū in Japanese, Cheongnyong in Korean and Thanh Long in Vietnamese.

I saw a theory that Big Mom put Xebec's soul in Blackbeard somehow despite the apparent plot holes here. Certainly would be interesting it were possible though ofc. Oda drew sisters for Blackbeard as a "scrapped concept" or something, that were killed in the past? I saw a theory suggest he may have killed them and taken their souls somehow.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2019/12/15/blackbeards-two-younger-sisters-revealed/

I wonder when we will get to see Greenbull in action. I also have a bet going on with a friend of mine which face Oda will reveal first, greenbulls or dr. Vegapunks. :milaugh:

Also these 2 individuals that were Admiral position candidates, i mean they have to be strong especially this dudes style looks intentionally different from he common One Piece styles like from a complete different anime. i wonder what inspired Oda to draw him like that. Oda loves his details, that girl has a spider looking tatoo on her leg and the dude has some sort of neklace around his neck cant wait to find out more.

Last edited:
I think "they" referred to his crew on Jaya, i don't really think the Marshall needs his ancestors' milk to grow stronger like Luffy. My reasoning for that is because Gura was stolen by using a black cloth, meaning that Yami's limitless void has got something to do with it since BB can't fully transform into dark with light sources around. As for the insomnia, it doesn't necessarily mean there are multiple people living within Teach, as it's said there are others living in snowy islands and suffer from insomnia too.

This is probably the reason why Yami is called the most unique devil fruit and is sought by devil fruit encyclopedia researchers like Teach, while it's not as overpowered as Luffy's Jesus Jesus no Mi, it still opens a door for consuming more DFs.

It looks like fate and destiny chose Luffy, but hardship and dedication chose Teach. One ate his fruit like a child eating his lunch, the other went through mud and blood to get his fruits. :steef:

Nah,it is almost certain it was only about BB.
Marco said his body was special after he ate the gura and even further, in Oden flashback we learned that he can't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.