Powers & Abilities Ifrit Jambe is Blue...thoughts....

Hottest flame in the verse ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Yessss sirrrrr

Votes: 48 85.7%

• Total voters
Didnt he basically use it in Thriller Bark lol. Gag or not. Basically did use it.

Its not baseless at all. Sanji stated " with the exoskeleton and haki, my body can now withstand hotter flames". Showing his durability was the only thing holding him back.
Lol c'mon. Really going to use TB scene?

And lemme rephrase my meaning of baseless. I'm agreeing with the explanation- but too many holes. The stamina cost, potential limitation of how much flame he can spawn of that level, any other potential issues, etc. Only thing we know is that with enhanced durability, he can spawn hotter flames. Nothing regarding stamina, quantity, uptime, etc cost of those hotter flames.

Is it plausible and even sensible that HM can be used in IJ? Yes.

Is it something we should treat as factual and proper. or obvious in any discussion? No.

Believing he can is okay, assuming he can and factoring it into discussions is not. That's what I meant by baseless. Just like the Tatsumaki example.

Lol c'mon. Really going to use TB scene?

And lemme rephrase my meaning of baseless. I'm agreeing with the explanation- but too many holes. The stamina cost, potential limitation of how much flame he can spawn of that level, any other potential issues, etc. Only thing we know is that with enhanced durability, he can spawn hotter flames. Nothing regarding stamina, quantity, uptime, etc cost of those hotter flames.

Is it plausible and even sensible that HM can be used in IJ? Yes.

Is it something we should treat as factual and proper. or obvious in any discussion? No.

Believing he can is okay, assuming he can and factoring it into discussions is not. That's what I meant by baseless. Just like the Tatsumaki example.
Isnt believing and assuming the same thing ?

Relax im not using it in feats or anything. But yes i logical believe that if Sanji can maintain FBH....he can use a HM IJ.

Huh? Completely different stuff, though. Haki is haki. It's different from using a move from one mode while using some other mode.

IJ is its own mode with its own different pyre and likely its own different requirements/energy/limtations, etc etc.

Assuming Sanji can whip out HM in it is about as valid as assuming Zoro can whip out three times bigger Tatsumaki or something in Asura. Cool if happens and possibly sensible, but baseless.

I thought people assumed All DJ abilities = IJ abilities now because they thought IJ is just DJ with sparks lol. Oda emphasized even more on how they're completely different modes, even aesthetically.
conceptually it'd make sense.. remember sanji's foundational brawn got uped and that's why IJ is a thing.

if sanji can up his flames on his foot due to the augmentation then why shouldn't IJ flame or All blue HM (LMFAO) be a thing.. given the prerequisites highlighted are general to the body itself

and btw its actually hinted in a movie too