Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
What might Carrot and Yamato's Straw Hat color be?
:sanmoji:

I think for Yamato white is the most likely color for her. Since she has a lot of white from her clothing to her hair and probably her Zoan forms as well.

Considering that Franky is a lighter shade of blue compared to Sanji's I can see something similar with Carrot. Possibly something like a light grass green to represent her Zou and Mink origins. Or a shade of orange to match carrot colors.

Just watched Yuderon's latest video, he's still going strong with the rubber fruit actually being resin....I still cant buy the idea of Oda changing Luffy's powers like that after 24 years:few: but he brought up something that is interesting(if true): There is a rubber tree in the maldivas that, in the native language, its called "Nika":usoprice:. If thats the case then I can 100% see the true name of the fruit being Nika Nika but the power still just being rubber, that way Luffy's attack names and powers wont be changed, and the whole deal with the fruit isnt about beinf god tier broken, its just that the name is a taboo:finally:

Did you read any Nihilism books that influence your thoughts ?
Seek help, man
No!?:kaidowhat:
It's just reality :kayneshrug:
Your posts on the other hand....:pepeke::snoopy:
People who talk simp or incel are nonsense in nature. It is do or die. Nature never care about feeling, follow it through your might.
I reject these term. I talk to woman to get what I wanted. If woman reject my request, I move on next one.

If I date Light girl and told her I eat meat everyday. Light would reject me but I don’t care but I will continue eat meat even more and move on something else and remain single man because I believe in might is right as true nature law.

Beside King is meh to me. He is bunch dark skin roman soilder, I don’t care if angryKing fangirls or angry fanboys hate for my opinion because it matter not to me and if they tried to attack me and I will fight back with brutality .

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1035-spoilers-discussion.19873/post-2235646

Aleast I don’t have self hated or hated to humanity. Nothing wrong belief of might is right. All fair in nature.
In fact, I know how to move on to troubles. Never let past to hunt you, look forward to future .

What I mean when king fanboys want to attack me in physical way. It is self-defense.
If you are talking about king fans want to attack me like in troll post on forum, then I ignore or respond with my points.
There are legit people who want physically attack you for your opinion- that I am talking about it.
β€˜There are fans sent death threat on authors .

I never understood whole simp or incel nonsense, I never understood some people can’t talk to girl or women just they are beautiful like I saw tv shows and movies.

I talk to women or girls just fine. I don’t look like idiot who struggle to talk girl or woman like in movies or tv show.

Status
Not open for further replies.