Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I've not heard of any SJ breaks before that one, except for the I think annual break for the women's marathon in Japan which is only for the anime I think?

First annual SJ break of the year for the manga is Golden Week. This seems to be accurate anyway, we usually get an Oda break close to the WSJ break too which will make things much more painfu las usual too:

That April 1st chapter is going to be a lot of fun when it comes out. I really want to know what's going to happen in the April Fool's chapter.
:gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

That April 1st chapter is going to be a lot of fun when it comes out. I really want to know what's going to happen in the April Fool's chapter.
:gokulaugh:
Gear 5 fake out or Luffy losing again? False reveal of Vegapunk? Orochi lives again? Kanjuro returns? Pekoms and Pedro alive? Big Mom returns? dread to think how Oda will troll us in the new future.
Post automatically merged:

you just mad that Kaido ran away from Urouge in the cloud island :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I've not heard of any SJ breaks before that one, except for the I think annual break for the women's marathon in Japan which is only for the anime I think?

First annual SJ break of the year for the manga is Golden Week. This seems to be accurate anyway, we usually get an Oda break close to the WSJ break too which will make things much more painfu las usual too:

That doesn't look bad.

We will on average almost supposedly get 3 chapters every 4 weeks this year.

29 in 9 months and a half makes it for an average of 3+ a month.

Wow we gonna reach Chapter 1072 this year? Makes me feel old

:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

That doesn't look bad.

We will on average almost supposedly get 3 chapters every 4 weeks this year.

29 in 9 months and a half makes it for an average of 3+ a month.
Yes we get 3 chapters a month for a few years now, ever since Oda started having mandatory breaks. I worked it out to about 36 a year but to factor in WSJ breaks, it might be only 33 chapters a year?

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

If my analysis is correct there is a 80% chance that Kaido's victory cry will occur in chapter 1070.

#YEAROFKAIDO

G

Gorosei Informer

Feel like there's almost no way this series can end before chapter 1300 🧐

All I can suggest

Just so much to cover
Thats what, just over 250 chapters left at least? Sounds reasonable definitely but considering we get about 33 chapters a year, that means another 7-8 years or so at least though?

In that case....

Also if Queen was depressed but still had that funky attitude somehow, like "positive/surreal nihilism" or something:

:funky::queenmoji:

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

I have heard Oda once declared that he had to wait until Naruto ended to draw Wano,because Shueisha didnt want two manga that were too similar in their setting out at the same time. Is that true? Thats why he made Dressrosa so long?
Holy fuck, you're right!

https://soranews24.com/2020/10/22/t...-and-ninja-to-show-up-in-the-one-piece-anime/

In an interview for Fuji TV variety program Arashi Tsubo that aired on August 27, Oda was asked to list his three favorite scenes from the One Piece manga. His top pick was from Chapter 909, when the story arrives in the Japan-inspired Wano Country, saying he loves Japanese historical movies and that since a long time ago he’d always wanted to draw a Japanese-style setting for a One Piece story. So why’d he wait so long? In Oda’s words:

“Honestly, I’d wanted to add samurai and ninja [to One Piece] at an earlier point in the series. But Naruto was still being serialized, so I held myself back. We’re friends, after all.”

And then Oda gave us the worst ninjas and some of the worst samurai ever...

I've joked Oda is trolling Kishimoto with his depiction of ninjas in OP but this feels deeply ironic now....

:whitepress::lusalty::seriously::lawsigh::snoopy::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.