Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Holy fuck, you're right!

https://soranews24.com/2020/10/22/t...-and-ninja-to-show-up-in-the-one-piece-anime/

In an interview for Fuji TV variety program Arashi Tsubo that aired on August 27, Oda was asked to list his three favorite scenes from the One Piece manga. His top pick was from Chapter 909, when the story arrives in the Japan-inspired Wano Country, saying he loves Japanese historical movies and that since a long time ago he’d always wanted to draw a Japanese-style setting for a One Piece story. So why’d he wait so long? In Oda’s words:

“Honestly, I’d wanted to add samurai and ninja [to One Piece] at an earlier point in the series. But Naruto was still being serialized, so I held myself back. We’re friends, after all.”

And then Oda gave us the worst ninjas and some of the worst samurai ever...

I've joked Oda is trolling Kishimoto with his depiction of ninjas in OP but this feels deeply ironic now....

:whitepress::lusalty::seriously::lawsigh::snoopy::crazwhat:
907 + 956 make it even worse

But is not this for kids/children?
I would say it’s more for teenagers and adults. Of course children can watch it too.
The characters, the mysteries and the plot lines are great. Season 1 is more chilled but in Season 2 the real story begins. There’s a lot of foreshadowing. You will notice all the details and foreshadowing during your second watch through

J

Joy D. MADS

I would say it’s more for teenagers and adults. Of course children can watch it too.
The characters, the mysteries and the plot lines are great. Season 1 is more chilled but in Season 2 the real story begins. There’s a lot of foreshadowing. You will notice all the details and foreshadowing during your second watch through
Okay. And it's focused on comedy/absurd comedy or adventures?

And how many chapters total?

Okay. And it's focused on comedy/absurd comedy or adventures?

And how many chapters total?
I mean it’s a cartoon, it’s mix of adventures, comedy and mysteries. Gravity Falls is all about mysteries and it will all tie together later.
There’re only 2 seasons (~40 episodes I think). It wasn’t cancelled, the author just wanted to end it there because the story was over.
The theme song is great

J

Joy D. MADS

I mean it’s a cartoon, it’s mix of adventures, comedy and mysteries. Gravity Falls is all about mysteries and it will all tie together later.
There’re only 2 seasons (~40 episodes I think). It wasn’t cancelled, the author just wanted to end it there because the story was over.
The theme song is great
I mean, it's not the typical nonsense comedy like... Adventure Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.