Speculations Will Sabo also awaken blue fire?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Since Sanji obtained blue fire, it’s only logical that the Fire Fire Fruit user can also awaken blue flames with enough mastery of their fruit. This would give Sabo a way to overpower Akainu’s magma
that is possible but i dont have any idea why people pushing the agenda of Sabo vs Akainu.

Akainu killed Ace in front of Luffy and even he called Luffy with "Dragon's son".
i really dont have any idea why Sabo vs Akainu should happen when the narrative of Luffy vs Akainu also in there.

It’s inevitable assuming Oda has him awaken but that’s probably out of the realm of possibility. Awakening has only been done by people who have had their fruits for years

that is possible but i dont have any idea why people pushing the agenda of Sabo vs Akainu.

Akainu killed Ace in front of Luffy and even he called Luffy with "Dragon's son".
i really dont have any idea why Sabo vs Akainu should happen when the narrative of Luffy vs Akainu also in there.
Do you agree or disagree with the notion that Sabo inherited Ace’s will?

No

He will try to beat Akainu, get bodied because he can't compete with the magma at all, and then he will be saved by Luffy

Sanji is the only one who is set to surpass Akainu's lethality by a very large margin