Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goodman Grey The dark deed is done! Here you go!:

Made in inspiration of you and Morj being the only pro raid failers right now as you said ofc!^

You and Morj if the raid does fail:

You and Morj if the raid doesn't fail:

:gokulaugh:
Me and Morj really make the best musical duo.
Perfect representation of the last raid failers.

G

Gorosei Informer

:gokulaugh:
Me and Morj really make the best musical duo.
Perfect representation of the last raid failers.
Oh yes definitely! You and he make a great duet hahahaha!

Kinda gives me some Titanic vibes to think of it!
Wait a minute, in Titanic the movie, Jack says he is the King of the World and Xebex wanted to be king of the world too I think?!
Blackbeard has his 10 Titanic captains and the Saber of Xebec ship too LMFAO!

Sometime why I bother to see KOL change his mind due yonko fan. I legit thought he will stop downplaying admirals

Freaking dude keep repeat yonko evolutionists point like admirals are yonko commander level.
Post automatically merged:

@AdmiralKinyagi i bet he lose $250,000 betting for akainu get low diff by luffy if he meet him or sabo defeat Akainu alone in future.

Sometime why I bother to see KOL change his mind due yonko fan. I legit thought he will stop downplaying admirals

Freaking dude keep repeat yonko evolutionists point like admirals are yonko commander level.
Post automatically merged:

@AdmiralKinyagi i bet he lose $250,000 betting for akainu get low diff by luffy if he meet him or sabo defeat Akainu alone in future.
It's gonna be really bad when Luffy is fighting Akainu and says he's even tougher than Kaido

It's gonna be really bad when Luffy is fighting Akainu and says he's even tougher than Kaido
Or akainu show better feats on awaking luffy or crazy like that.

Yonko fans keep change goal posts even they got disprove multiple times like Kidd and law must be admiral level all the sudden even no one is saying kidd or law is admiral level before rooftop action. Even after rooftop action, law and Kidd are generally to be stronger than queen . They are like between queen and king strength.

Or akainu show better feats on awaking luffy or crazy like that.

Yonko keep change goal posts even they got disprove multiple times like Kidd and law must be admiral level all the sudden even no one is saying kidd or law,is,admiral level before rooftop action. Even after rooftop action, law and Kidd are generally to be stronger than queen . They are like between queen and king strength.
Thematically and Narratively as well as portrayal to some extent the Yonkos and Admirals are relative. Oda has shoved it in peoples faces so many times yet it still gets horrendously misinterpreted somehow.

Like Garp and Sengoku were rivals to Roger and WB, yet for some reason (even though the navy is more powerful than ever now, as far as jinbei knows) theres a sudden huge dropoff between pirates and marines? like make it make sense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.