Status
Not open for further replies.
Short bait summary, thanks to jcode ABP-425

One Piece Chapter 1044: "I Tried"

- Flashback to a few minutes before Kaidou's descent. Law teleported the remaining of Onigashima's anti-island atomic bombs into the crater Big Mom fell into. Kidd shot the third and biggest Damned Punk into the bombs, igniting the explosion that will surely kill Big Mom.

- Law and Kidd teleported back to Onigashima's upper level to get further from the impending explosion in Flower Capital. One thing he missed that his duration of R-Room had ended a few minutes before.

- Big Mom had previously sent her own souls and made all of the remaining bombs into her Homies, and eating them instead. Using her soul ability to convert the bomb's explosive nature into healing energy, Big Mom was fully recovered and rode Hera to fly above rooftop.

- Big Mom saw Luffy's body melting.

- Back to the present time. Kaidou is bored of playing around, and uses "BoRoRoom". It's Kaidou's stolen modification of Law's "Room", generating Boro Breath not from his mouth but instead from every pore of his draconic body. The process creates a sphere of incomparably stronger heat than Boro Breath. This sphere emanates heat similar to that of the core of a sun, evaporating almost all layers of Onigashima.

- Kinemon, Denjiro, Kiku, Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, Shinobu, Raizou were instantly burned to ashes from Kaidou's "BoRoRoom". Marco, permanently crippled due to his one wing annihilated, still flies away staggeringly while carrying Zoro and Sanji, but says that he can never regenerate from this impossible degree of damage. Law teleport Yamato and Momonosuke for tactical retreat. Kidd constructs a metallic bird and ride away, but he spots Big Mom and some other figure.

- It's Luffy, but somehow different. Law and Kidd recognize this strangeness but can't explain what's different about him.

- In Marie Geois,Gorosei said The Gomu Gomu no Mi's actual name is Supe Supe no Mi, devil fruit that controls space.

- From the beginning of history, there has been no one who is able to awaken that fruit.

- Zunisha said, Joy Boy is a State achieved through someone who is not only able to [Awaken] his/her personal Devil Fruit, but to further [Extract] the Devil Spirit inside his/her respective fruit, and [Subjugate] The Devil Spirit, obtaining unique power called [Joy].

- Luffy's perspective. Luffy achieves that State through constantly experimenting with what his Devil Fruit can do, pushing and even breaking its limits even during his fight against Kaidou. To Zunisha's surprise, Luffy proceeds to instill his Conqueror's Infusion to his Devil Spirit's space nature and utilizes its [Joy], opening an intangible [Path] to access something even Zunisha hadn't ever heard about.

- Luffy's Conqueror Infusion breaks through the [Path] and conquers a certain concept of the universal physics itself.

- Luffy stares to Big Mom. Immediately the sky...no, the space itself, opens up from above. That metaphysical opening inescapably envelops and crushes Charlotte Linlin's giant body. In a sudden bloody explosion, Big Mom is instantly reverted to her near-death state. Everyone is shocked to witness that moment.

- Big Mom can't believe what just happened. She tries to call her Homies, but nothing answers. Gradually, she comes to a realization that somehow, the Soul Devil Fruit power inside her body is permanently destroyed.

- Luffy has obtained the power to destroy energy, even concepts of life.

- Luffy said "I tried...i tried going easy..."

---

:suresure:

Last edited:
Love your set, Kagu. Its so fresh and lovely 😍

@AL sama also must really like it :blush:
And I love your avatar about Light and Reborn. It’s so evil and cute at the same time :catblush:

Oh yeah Al loves it which is why he visited my profile earlier. :yearight:
Aye! Thanks 🙊🙊

@AL sama loves K-pop, he just cant admit it on public.

He even ask me this on PM back then :

And he also answer this :
fake news as usual

also @Rhea Calliope if there's anything I like about K-pop even a tiny bit then that'd be black pink

Oda said the panel with Robin is one of his favorite scenes, because it is a funny and realistic scene or something like that.

Oda fans some years later: "There has to be a reason why it's one of his favorite scenes! It clearly has a deeper meaning!
Oda: ....
You expect Oda to tell us that he likes that panel cause its a foreshadowing for Luffy's true fruit reveal?? Like bro??

Status
Not open for further replies.